Reviews for Grass Stains
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 4/29
The tranquility in that story was awesome. Can picture myself lazing under that oak:) Might have to plan a picnic...
ikkin9okkin chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
this nice,,

can you do a sequel?

thanks..
Monisse chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Aw... so warm and fuzy! It was really a good moment, and a good laugh. Naughty little them. I really enjoyed reading this :)
fanofbones chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
lol..hilarious and sweet in all the right places

just enough of the wedding to satisfy...

excellent one-shot

fab
danireed chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
oh wow great story
xBeMinex chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
haha that was so good, really like it, great job. would like to see where she goes next tho x
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Hi there Andrea,

I enjoyed this little one off. It was nice how they had settled into marriage with not too much happening to change them basically. Bones was still travelling at Christmas, but it looks like things are getting better after the first year of marriage in that she now is going to spend Christmas with Booth and Parker and she has asked Booth to go away with her to Peru.

The idea of getting married so quickly did not ring through for me with how we know Bones to be. I always gathered that she would be very slow to marry, if at all. But then again, once she realised how much she loved Booth and he her that could have changed her mind.

Liked the idea of the picnic in the countryside. Typical Bones with the daring love making in the open, typical Booth being more cautious. Love this "Booth swept his gaze – with sniper precision – across the fields, up the hillsides."

Looking forward to more updates from you on "One Night" and "This is Life".

Ger
Imagination-Parade chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Beautiful story! I liked that you added the farmer's point of view at the end. You did a wonderful job with this.
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
That was amazing! And very hot!

*sigh*, very sweet too.

Incredibly original as well, I can't say I've ever read a story about them celebrating their first anniversary. Well, if I have then I don't remember.

Terrific job!