Reviews for What did I say?
06DK chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
Haha please please add more! This was awesome
Macen chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
i need more. pleasee? cause i love cindy and lindsay so much. so much in fact, that i think they have something going on in real life secretly, well Aubrey Dollar and Angie Harmon that is.
yellowsmurf6 chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
Let me see if I can stop laughing long enough to type... These are priceless! I can't wait for your next one!
Alphawolf69 chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
These are bloody priceless *grins*

Cindy's internal ramblings are hilarious, especially when some slip out and she has no clue. Looking forward to whenever you get the inspiration for another one.
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 3 . 8/17/2008
OMG! I never laughed so hard in my life!:) Can't wait to read more.
Waffle's Very Happy chapter 3 . 7/22/2008
hahahahahahaha...i love cindy...this is hilarious i cant wait to see where your going with it, update soon!
MooseWasHere chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
Genius! I loved this! the rambling is so cute and the fact she cant remember what it was she said makes it so much funnier :) Cant wait for more!
Hell's Angelfire-08 chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
That was pure comical genius. I adore how you write Cindy's mile-a-minute thoughts. Fucking awesome. And Jill finally gets a kick from the karma gods with Cindy's in her head but not in her head mumbling about her and Denise. Nice one. And when the hell is Lindsay just going to see where all Cindy's subconsciously conscious mumblings will take her? Can't wait for another sporadic update. :)
Alice'sTwin chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
ok this is a FUNNY fic! it cheered up my day!
michelle chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
These were really great. Please write some more.
Libmix chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
Oh My Lord! These are so cute and amazingly well written. I'm sitting here laughing at the image of Claire and Jill laughing *G* Cindy Lindsay making out in front of the court house Yum. Thanks for writing!
eightymilligrams chapter 2 . 5/27/2008
you should totally keep going with this because it is way cute. plus you nailed cindy's nervous ramblings. great job!
CM Reilly chapter 2 . 5/20/2008
Awesome. Cindy is so friggin' cute. And Jill, with the "sexy aura" comment, just too funny. Looking forward to the (eventual) next installment.
CM Reilly chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Adorable. No way around it, Cindy is just adorable in this story.
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Ha,ha, totally love'd it!