Reviews for Her Happily Ever After
fliip chapter 1 . 1/9
freyja0taku chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
aww.. this is so adorable.. hahahh.. the ending is funny.. thanks for writing this.. XD
Gippalious chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Good work! Love the story. Rikku is so cute and who knew Gippal is such a gentleman? :D
Seaweed chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
That was fun, lovely, with a healthy dose of good humour and very in character indeed! Thank you for sharing
Lazy Kitsune chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
That was incredibly sweet! Thank you for writing this story!
Angel Taisha chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
That was a wonderful fic! I loved every second of it. Thank you for sharing!
TempestSilvermoon chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Love this piece! I'm just starting to read the Rikku/Gippal fanbase but this is by far the best peiece so far! I will be certainly reading your others!
constant boredom chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Omg this fic was perfect! And I seriously laughed out loud at the end (and got some pretty weird looks I might add) This has got to be the best FFX-2 story I've read 3
Miesie-chan chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Cute Cute Cute
Lt-Spork89 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
hahah loved the ending :D
MONST3R chapter 1 . 11/2/2008

i've always liked stories where the person gets drunk and confesses their love for the other

you deserve like 10 out of 5! ;D
DA-DeletedAccount chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Omg, you're probably one of my favorite authors on this site, for sure! I absolutely melted when I read this, and I think you need to continue spreading your awesome writing skills with the rest of the world.

Haha, loved the cute ending.
JingYee chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
xD Oh my goodness. That was an extremely great short fic. I give it a 10/10! lol.
FrolickingToast chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
This is really sweet and the enduing is just perfect. I hope you write more like this. :)
mistseeker chapter 1 . 4/30/2008

I haven't read any X-2 fic in ages, but I'm so glad I found this! :)

Your Gippal is wonderful and a gentleman to boot. :D