Reviews for danceREMIX
Naimeria chapter 2 . 9/15/2011

Just the way you write these two uggngngdjkgbaljdhbflajehrbe

And the dancing and the singing and the mourning and the fact that there aren't even any words and it's just beautifully amazing.

Brb, freaking out.

Sarai chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
Queen Nagi chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
Beautiful, I love your display of emotion in this! :)
DitzyMusicLover chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
wow. That's kinda how I feel about music. I love fics that describe Jazz's love for music and how it affects him both physically and emotionally. I think people tend to forget how emotional music really is, and just listen to the top layer. Thank you for that fic.
dandyparakeet chapter 2 . 4/23/2008
Holy cow, that's DEEP! I am incredibly impressed! I am at a loss to say/write anything but how absolutely profoundly amazing this is! 0_0
Celesta SunStar chapter 2 . 4/23/2008
Oh. My. God! I was looking for this in order to reveiw since I saw it yesterday but had to leave... And when I come back... A second chapter.

It's fantastic! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Jazz was too cool to die permenantly, anyway.
Sing the Muse chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
So I looked up this song and I now have a new favorite song; I couldn’t help but get up and dance. I even sent it to all my friends and now we can't stop listening to it. In other news, this story is beautiful! I love Bumblebee and Jazz's relationship. It almost made me cry. I had a best friend I was that close to once. We were something like sisters but way beyond that; I don’t think there is even a word for it. As close as I can get to explaining it is that if I were a diamond, she would have been a facet of me. We could spend hours just sitting silently with each other, not even doing anything, but the space never felt empty—our presences were constantly in conversation with one another. Life eventually tore us apart though. I can relate to how Bee must feel now with a facet piece of him violently scratched away. It really hurts when you’re sitting alone and suddenly realize how quiet it actually is and will now always be. Will you write more on this story or is it finished?
Daebereth chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
That was fantastic. The dance descriptions carry so much imagery.

There's nothing quite like realising that someone has been watching you dance with complete abandon. His reaction was perfect.

And now I have fantastica on repeat, sigh.