Reviews for Advice
DovahCreed519 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I will not complain, I will express my genuine concern. It is to my horror that more and more FanFics and stories make Jarlaxle and Artemis seem gay. I believe you need therapy, as well as a cold shower. And before you say it, no, I would NOT like yo watch you bathe. Now please, go kill yourself in the swiftest way imaginable.
freak-joy-spastic chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
LOL I loved this. Jarlaxle is so funny. Much anime love ~bye bye~
SincerelyPinkPanties chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
I so giggled while I was reading this! It's my first time reading a Forgotten Realms fanfic. I never knew such a thing existed!
Lady Annikaa chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
giggle fest! too cute! .
cattenlent chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
hahaha!poor entreri! really poor :D i liked it anyway, nice work...(but öhhöm, i mean, m, if jarlaxle, you know, gets bored...you know, you can always hm remind me to him? :)

:P:P :d.)
aponie chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
its quite funny, i didnt like so much that u wrote it in present and not in past, but thats me... i love their verbal sparring.
Morne chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
I really enjoyed reading this story! It would be great if you decide to continue this or write another (slash) story with these two, altough I like the others you wrote too.
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
It could just be me, but it seems to me as though from the way you write the dialogue that Artemis is almost giving -token- protests, and is actually just stalling.

'“You know, it really won’t be that bad-“

“No.”

“I’m quite flexible.”

“That’s disturbing on too many levels for me to even count.”

“I’m bored, you’re not exactly engaged at the present time…what’s wrong with a little fun now and then?”'

It's a little odd. It makes it sound like either A) Entreri already knows he doesn't have a choice or B) he actually wants to have sex with Jarlaxle.
hanathorns chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
hahaha! that is good. Definetely saved. Jarlaxle is just too funny... and i really did expect that somthing is going on between those two XD
Nuitari Aquarius chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
That was funny . You should write more!
Prisoner No. 4257 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
You know how much I love you, dahling? Bunches. Yes, yes, just play into my hands... Bwahaha. Woot for posting this! :D