Reviews for Campaigning for Heretics
mitsuru17payne chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
OMG Allen is so adorable! It is a known fact that Lavi is a complete flirt ;) I love that Linalee is so understanding and accepting :) on the other hand, Link is so suspicious that he might find out what the two boys are up to in an awkward way! Lavi did pick one helluva time to show his feelings! Al has so much other crap to worry about and then Lavi goes and messes with his heart. I'm looking forward to see what happens in future chapters! I can't wait w
MidnaWolf chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
Please update soon!
kh07gl chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
I bloody love this story. Pls update! You would make my day! And this story is also written really well so please!
kh07gl:3
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
This is a cute story, and I quite enjoy your writing style. I hope you find the motivation to pick this one up again someday...
moshimellow chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
LOL, "you never call a girl fat!"

Somehow I can just imagine Lavi doing that...
Original-Character-Disorder chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
DAwwww! so cute owo
Haurvatat chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
I LOVE YOUUU~! Like, I'm so beyond serious. There are, and I kid you not, NO good Laven fanfictions. All of them have uninteresting plot lines, terrible grammar, or awkward phrasing. Some of them incorporate all three, and those are the fics I will examine for all of ten seconds before hitting the Back button so forcefully, you'd think the current page was exposing me to AIDS or Ebola or something equally horrendous and life-threatening.

I love Link, too. I feel that he doesn't get enough appreciation. With Link, you can't help but feel like you're supposed to dislike him, seeing how he works for Leverrier (I think that's how it's spelled, but frankly, I don't give a damn enough to look him up. Most of the fandom refers to him as "Hitler" anyway) and all, but you can't help loving the stuffing out of him. He's not in enough stories and the fact that he's in this one makes me a very happy woman, even though he's portrayed sort of as an obstacle and an irritation. Knowing that you love him too makes it far more acceptable.

Your characterisation is wonderful, and Heaven knows how difficult Allen and Lavi both are to pin down. One of the reasons I fell in love with -Man in the first place was because of the immensely complex characterisation, but somehow I feel that this very trait of the series is contributing to the lack of well-executed fanfiction. Hmm.

Your diction is impeccable, too. Grammar and mechanics, as well. I honestly have no technical criticisms, and since my nickname is "grammar Nazi", this is an appreciable achievement.

...Okay, I realise fully well that this was published in '08, but that doesn't mean you've abandoned it like all my other favourite writers seem to be fond of doing, right? RIGHT? And if you seriously did abandon it (perish the thought!) can you at least let me know how it ends, if indeed you did have the end mapped out? I hate cliffhangers, and if I've got a premise to go on, I can at least imagine some of the story in my mind's little happy funtime daydream thing that it does when I'm supposed to be doing Government work or listening to my Latin teacher. Given the alternative, daydreams are infinitely preferable, especially if they're about Allen and Lavi. 3

I love you more than a fat kid loves a Snicker bar,

more than a cat loves tuna,

more than politicians love the sound of their own voices,

and more than Allen loves food. (gasp)

-Brynna
Sleia chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
I think this is a rather cool story; it's quite a pity that it hasn't been continued:(

In any case, I hope you'll manage to find your muse soon!:)
Josie Audriguez chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
can't wait for an update w
unoriginal anonymous chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
Such a cruel thing to do, leaving fic at cliffhanger like this for what, two years.

Makes anon despair a bit. What happens next? What kind of conversation will Lavi and Lenalee have? I have a hunch, but it won't be same as reading it "offically." Oh well. Even though this seems to be dead one, I liked it. Quite a lot. The more Laven there is, the happier this anon gets. And embarassed Allen is just sooo cute. yeah.
Anon loves this chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Definitely one of the better Laven stories I have read. You kept everyone wonderfully in character and I can't even describe the adorable interactions. I'd love it if you continue this one day, I want to know what Lenalee wants to tell Lavi u
Jady chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
A very fun and lovely read :D
P5hng-Me-A'Wy chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
new chapter please~! i love this so far and i need to know what lenalee is going to tell Lavi
plasticfries chapter 2 . 12/24/2009
Please update~ :D
jackie78 chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
I'll definitely be looking forward to the next chapter of this. :D

Everyone is very in-character, and the art about Lavi's nightmares... awhh. that was sweet.

But I really liked how when Lavi told Lenalee she was hot, Allen got flustered and maybe a bit jealous? Kind of like, 'what's so good about her, anyways?'

But yeah, loved this!