Reviews for California Dreaming
Guest chapter 19 . 5/13/2014
Wowser
Joshua goldup chapter 20 . 11/18/2013
Wow can't believe but can it in my mind looks like worked out after all. I think nick pretty injoyed the sex with zack bale but to top that one know its a story but I like to read the whole thing. It's my first time to read this story and how ever made this story was a wonderful storymaker.
Anonymous chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
More Sex and make it very discriptive :D ;P
NameJoe wedderb chapter 9 . 3/15/2013
Omg i fell for that story gush i just love is soooo much i want moooooooooooore!
jarrett17566 chapter 6 . 3/26/2009
Well I know I said I'd read the Camp Rock one first, but I'm in love with Zac Efron. Eh. Haha. And I wanted to review this before I went to bed. You're one of my favorite authors on this site.
Artemis Munroe chapter 20 . 1/5/2009
omg I love this story I can't wait to read the sequel.
King-Haschwald chapter 10 . 12/18/2008
This really was a cliffhanger for me, because my comp died before getting to the next one! :(

now where to begin. firt off I think there's a typo where it says Ryan got in his car and started it.

I don't know if it was planted, seems like zeke is quite the bad boy.

talking back in class, assaulting Ryan in the parking lot, getting arrested, bad mouthn a police officer, etc.

Also kinda weird how you transitioned into the police scene, just saying.

personall i think its a naked troy. that or a bloody one, but im thinkn the 1st.

and i swear i haven't looked ahead yet.

oh, back to him bn a bad boy, isn't interesting he always knows what to say to get him out of trouble, almost preplanned?...
King-Haschwald chapter 9 . 12/18/2008
Too lucky if you ask me, and not grateful enough for it.

Since this is my first review for this fic, let me start by saying awsome job, I'm really enjoying it.

I pressume the Zeke character is based on you, name, body etc.

I have to say I'm kinda pro Ryan here. I mean his bf who he loves breaks up with him just for "a chance" at a better piece of meat.

said meat also cheats on his loving bf, who also cheats on him at the same time.

least those 2 had like the whole seperation thing as an excuse though i guess.

still in comparison I can't really see Ry as the villan and them the heroes, maybe that's just me.
2legit2quit chapter 20 . 7/12/2008
loved it!

2legit2quit chapter 18 . 7/11/2008
Soo good! Can't wait for the next chapter! Loves it!

-Garrett!
2legit2quit chapter 17 . 7/11/2008
Amazing! Simply amazing. More detail next time though.

2legit2quit chapter 15 . 7/8/2008
Really good! Loves it!

-Garrett.
Zbbal chapter 13 . 7/1/2008
"I won’t love you anymore if you frost the fruit. No one needs frosting on grapes." -bursts into laughter-

Great chapter! Update soon!

(Yay! Thanks for the Zack and Cody gayness.)
2legit2quit chapter 13 . 7/1/2008
yeah, i will have to say, this chapter was boring. not much of a romance. more passion next time!

Zbbal chapter 12 . 6/30/2008
Even though this chapter was simply, I still really enjoyed. Please continue to update regularly.