Reviews for Campfire Confessions
dani2297 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Aw, this is beautiful!
minifi chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I'm at a loss for words, I don't know how to describe how much I admire your work. You can't imagine how much you give to me with those wonderful stories. This story went straight to my favorites list to join some of your other stories that are already there. :-)
TravelingSue chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I actually like the quiet tone of this piece, I think this tone fits their quieter more serious moments.

Great job
nopenname66 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
WOW! You should continue this - it is perfectly written, and beautiful.

Thanks for writing it.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
that was good
fishyfin1 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
this has got to be one of my faves - i read it twice it was that good! i love your work
lizook chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Umm, so I'm apparently spamming your inbox tonight. I apologize.

I...this is so wonderfully them that I don't know where to begin. I really do feel like that comment from Sweets would've wormed it's way under his skin and I'd like to think, as oblivious as they write Bren sometimes, that she'd pick up on it.

This bit: "Brennan’s mind flew to his stirring touch, the liquid warmth it had sent straight to her core. Standing so close to him, she imagined she could feel his pulse through their joined hands. Or maybe it was her own. Or theirs." gave me chills. What a beautiful image.

Also, I loved her explaining how his actions show her how he cares for her. I don't know if I'm just overly emotional today (it's been a long one) but I honestly got choked up.

Perfect, really, perfect.
thewhiterose3 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Amazing.

Recognizing the battered hurt in his gaze, she brushed her fingers across the stubble on his chin and leaned up to rub her cheek against his. Their noses brushed in an Eskimo kiss, and she inhaled his woodsy scent. “Everything, Booth.”

That was... well, incredible. You are completely right. Sometimes simple touches are all it takes. Also, I completely agree with your interpretations of Booth's daily touches.

Thank you for writing!
BxBforever chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Nice.
MissingCancelledShows chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
This is one of the most amazing pieces I have ever read. Beautiful.
only-more-love chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Honey, this isn't lacking ANY sparkle. No, Booth and Brennan aren't joking and bantering, but that isn't the sum of their relationship. You've captured the ease with which they read each other.

There's some beautiful imagery in this with the fire and with Brennan's physical demonstrations of what they tell each other and how.

Thanks for sharing this story; I look fwd to reading some more Bones fic from you.
Bymaga Jones chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Wow. I thought this was awesome, very well written. It's true that it doesn't contain the normal snappy witticisms of the show, but that wouldn't have felt right here. It does capture those honest, quiet moments that Booth and Brennan have, and it does it well.
kitotterkat chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
:) I thought it was really cute. I'm glad you posted it :)
Savior Emma Swan chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
That was beautiful. Absolutely lovely. Very raw and real. I loved it.
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Well, it was pretty good.

keep on typing