Reviews for While You Were Sleeping
grimmgirl1 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
We always knew there was a connection between those two
Axel Treehorn chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
You know, I kinda 40% ship it. We need something more than Puckabrina. Even we ship it, we need to get some more pairings.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
aw... so sweet. summary so true there was Relda Canis fluff. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Um, I think there was never anything going on between canis and granny. I liked the idea that she was waiting to join basil, because she loved him that much.
Jennifer chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
umm, in the first book relda said they weren't "courting".
T0theM00N chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Loved it. I am sending you a high five.

*High five*
FlashFiction chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Very sweet! You've made me want to go and read the series again (sadly I never finished). Love the Harry Potter reference in the author's note. ADMM forever ;p
sfhiklkj chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
okay
Curlscat chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
That was cute and awesome, despite the fact that I'm not sure Relda will ever get over Basil.
sampeartree chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Hey i realy like this. People should make more Canis/Relda fanfics! I think your realy good at writing!
Elligoat chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Hmm.. I don't know why but I just don't like Old-people-romances. It's a bit disturbing for me. I dno, but hay, don't listen to me, I'm just a dumb blonde.

- Elligoat
The Literature Dragon chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
I'm really very sorry if I'm late and you've already stopped updating this story, I've probably already read your story, if you get this twice because you have more then one story, then I apologize. Anyway, if you haven't already done so, there is now a sisters Grimm community, if you can, please switch your stories to fit the section. Thank you! Look on the brightside, you got a free review!

His-Crooked-§mile-1901
StupidGord chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Great little story XD And I completely agree with your Author's Note. Albus Dumbledore/Minerva McGonagall? :D Good pairing.
SignedAnon chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
NICE! HEY I GOT A REQUEST PLZ CONSIDER!OK SINCE I KNOW THAT THERE R LIKE NO SISTERS GRIMM FANFICS OUT THERE,COULD YOU PLZ WRITE A SABRINA/PUCK? PLZ I KNOW ITS GONNA ROCK IF U WRITE IT ... SO PLZ CONSIDER MY REQUEST,AND REPLY!
queenofthebrokenhearts chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
i'm glad somebody agrees with me on the lack of sisters grimm stories