Reviews for The Interference IV: Dark Renegade
Delta Princess chapter 15 . 2/5
This is really interesting. Plz update soon, I hope you end up doing Dream Drop Distance at some point.
Meh chapter 15 . 11/23/2015
This has been interesting, truly. but it seems it's dead huh? I was honestly hoping to see a clash of ideals at some point. Alex, Harrowed by torture vs either a newbie interference or someone with a non darkened worldview. Though.. I wish Mr. Lock would die. Heh, and Alex gets stripped of his powers. THAT would be an interesting fall from grace.
valeries26 chapter 15 . 6/9/2015
I hope you update soon. I was really enjoying this series. I even read the others Interference stories and can't wait to see Alex's reaction when he wakes to see Goofy, Lea, Lucca, and Aqua. I hope everything is going good in your life. I can't wait until you update this story, however, if you add anymore stories to your Interference series, I will be most happy to read them. Good luck.
SomeDonkus chapter 15 . 6/1/2015
A new chapter is coming. Stendarr preserve us, and good luck to you, NewbieSpud.
FromBeyondTheOmniverse chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
This is an awesome story, I cried a little when I saw it wasn't being updated anymore.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/25/2014
New idea, have his new dark half become Hazama/Terumi from blazblue. That would be both awesome and hilarious. For Joumae, it would sadistic, but amusing. It would be interesting to see how Terumi/Hazama torture him. This has been the Anonymous Guest, and I'll see you next time.
HeartsGuardianSol chapter 15 . 4/19/2014
I'm kinda disappointed by the haitus on this story... I really hope you do continue in this saga. it is really quite enthralling to read.
kyuuryuu13 chapter 15 . 4/18/2014
Next chapter is the meeting of Keyblade Master and Lockshield Wielder. I would like to see Alex's meeting with Aqua. Let's see some action! Joumae's being a jerk! :( Why?! .
gorgoth555 chapter 15 . 3/7/2014
PLEASE dear Lord don't tell me you stopped this! I just found the first part of the series a few days ago, and every single part of this series has touched my heart! And now, with probably THE MOST important events that could POSSIBLY happen happening... I see it hasn't been updated for more than TWO YEARS! PLEASE I BEG YOU! Don't let this series fade away! every other Fanfic I have really enjoyed seems to have been dropped, and this is better than all of those put together! And those were some good stories! PLEASE continue!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/16/2013
OI! I want more!
I actually really like Joumae! I really hope he ends up back in Alex's head instead of being a villain.
I've gone on a marathon of reading the interference stories, and I really want to continue!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/21/2012
Gummi blocks. Considering that and Count Vegetable's comments, that's probably Sora's ship that exploded.

This can only lead to bad things.
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 15 . 9/14/2012
I like this so many plot twists.
Fullmetal Pianist chapter 15 . 5/29/2012
Ooh, I bet it's Sora, Kairi and Riku who are on the gummi ships (assuming that's what it is.)
GameJunkie7 chapter 15 . 5/18/2012
WHA? HOW DID I MISS THIS BEING UPDATED? *foams at mouth violently* YOU HAVE FAILED ME STORY SUBSCRIPTIONS! *blows up subscription and builds new one* There...I've resubscribed to both you as an author, this story, added you as an auther to faves, faved story and all that.

HOPEFULLY even if it IS all already registered then it'll remember and if you were somehow erased...I'm going to rant somewhere.

Not here, you're too cool for me to do that to you.

Oh wait...I already did...
auPHE chapter 15 . 5/9/2012
I... you... I... AAAAUUUGGH!

Don't hold off updating. Please, for the love of video games, DON'T STOP WRITING. :'D This chapter was one of the best updates ever. And my god. I love this entire series.

Okay, I'm kind of flipping out a bit over that ending. You're a genius, good sir.