Reviews for The Interference IV: Dark Renegade
valeries26 chapter 15 . 6/9
I hope you update soon. I was really enjoying this series. I even read the others Interference stories and can't wait to see Alex's reaction when he wakes to see Goofy, Lea, Lucca, and Aqua. I hope everything is going good in your life. I can't wait until you update this story, however, if you add anymore stories to your Interference series, I will be most happy to read them. Good luck.
SomeDonkus chapter 15 . 6/1
A new chapter is coming. Stendarr preserve us, and good luck to you, NewbieSpud.
FromBeyondTheOmniverse chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
This is an awesome story, I cried a little when I saw it wasn't being updated anymore.
PLEASE, NEWBIE SPUD, I'M BEGGING YOU, KEEP DOING THE STORY. IS MUCH WOW. :(
Guest chapter 15 . 4/25/2014
New idea, have his new dark half become Hazama/Terumi from blazblue. That would be both awesome and hilarious. For Joumae, it would sadistic, but amusing. It would be interesting to see how Terumi/Hazama torture him. This has been the Anonymous Guest, and I'll see you next time.
HeartsGuardianSol chapter 15 . 4/19/2014
I'm kinda disappointed by the haitus on this story... I really hope you do continue in this saga. it is really quite enthralling to read.
kyuuryuu13 chapter 15 . 4/18/2014
Next chapter is the meeting of Keyblade Master and Lockshield Wielder. I would like to see Alex's meeting with Aqua. Let's see some action! Joumae's being a jerk! :( Why?! .
gorgoth555 chapter 15 . 3/7/2014
PLEASE dear Lord don't tell me you stopped this! I just found the first part of the series a few days ago, and every single part of this series has touched my heart! And now, with probably THE MOST important events that could POSSIBLY happen happening... I see it hasn't been updated for more than TWO YEARS! PLEASE I BEG YOU! Don't let this series fade away! every other Fanfic I have really enjoyed seems to have been dropped, and this is better than all of those put together! And those were some good stories! PLEASE continue!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/16/2013
OI! I want more!
I actually really like Joumae! I really hope he ends up back in Alex's head instead of being a villain.
I've gone on a marathon of reading the interference stories, and I really want to continue!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/21/2012
Gummi blocks. Considering that and Count Vegetable's comments, that's probably Sora's ship that exploded.

This can only lead to bad things.
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 15 . 9/14/2012
I like this so many plot twists.
Fullmetal Pianist chapter 15 . 5/29/2012
Ooh, I bet it's Sora, Kairi and Riku who are on the gummi ships (assuming that's what it is.)
GameJunkie7 chapter 15 . 5/18/2012
WHA? HOW DID I MISS THIS BEING UPDATED? *foams at mouth violently* YOU HAVE FAILED ME STORY SUBSCRIPTIONS! *blows up subscription and builds new one* There...I've resubscribed to both you as an author, this story, added you as an auther to faves, faved story and all that.

HOPEFULLY even if it IS all already registered then it'll remember and if you were somehow erased...I'm going to rant somewhere.

Not here, you're too cool for me to do that to you.

Oh wait...I already did...
auPHE chapter 15 . 5/9/2012
I... you... I... AAAAUUUGGH!

Don't hold off updating. Please, for the love of video games, DON'T STOP WRITING. :'D This chapter was one of the best updates ever. And my god. I love this entire series.

Okay, I'm kind of flipping out a bit over that ending. You're a genius, good sir.
the Zogg chapter 15 . 5/6/2012
Now that was a plot twist! Joumae has gone the way of Vanitas and has become Even's Dragon. Can Joumae create Unversed? Anyway, looks like Even has completely destroyed the plot. I approve, this is the first time in the Interference saga that their have been a gigantic change from canon. Previously the plots have been basically been the same with only a few changes. But not anymore! I don't know what's going to happen next and I'm LOVING it. Their has been so much damage that the world barrier has begun to fall apart forming Gummi Blocks. It shows with the early appearence of Count Veger it's like the plots of Jak 2 and 3 are combining plus Veger's search for the Keyblade. Canon really has been destroyed. I also like how Even's made himself into such a big threat that not even Kor will form an alliance with him. Even truly has become his own Big Bad. And it seems that you are following the path of the Fullmetal Alchemist manga given the destruction of Alex's Ignition Glove.

I do have a couple questions. First: Why hasn't Alex never called the Metal Head Leader Kor. He's played the game he know's. Two: Can the Lockshield do the inheritance thing like the Keyblades in Birth by Sleep? If it can, Edward has become a Lockshield Master and he doesn't even know it. Three: Why haven't Heartless from Days shown up. I would think that they would be perfect to use against Alex because that would make him even more confused.

Anyway I really liked the Jak vs Joumae fight because Jak finally got the chance to shine as a Badass Normal showing that he doesn't need big fancy powers to stand up the the supposedly superior Kingdom Hearts/Fullmetal Alchemist/Chrono Trigger powers to kick ass.

So next chapter Jak will probably have to restore the World Order or somthing along those lines and Alex has to go through a Dive into the Heart. At least that's my theory. I hope an update comes out soon so I can find out.
revan193 chapter 15 . 5/6/2012
I'm frankly disappointed by this turn of events, Jounmae who betrays Alex and let him be consumed by the darkness is the last thing that anyone would want to see in this fic. "Newbie-Spud", I really hope that you plan to do something to fix that...

This chapter is not worth the four months of waiting to read it, it's really disappointing when you know the high quality of the "Interference" series...