Reviews for My Favorite Color
mafuyunagareboshi chapter 14 . 11/8/2014
that was just beautiful... i'm happy that claire wasn't just a silver medal to gray. you are the best. thank you for making this.
mafuyunagareboshi chapter 9 . 11/8/2014
This fanfic seriously made me cry like a baby D': this is really really good, you are seriously talented. I can't help but thinking poor Claire and the things she had to go through :'(((
Cute Tangerine204 chapter 14 . 12/10/2013
Woah woah slow down Cameron! I laughed so hard at the kid's words;) anyway, it's perfect and I love it so so much ..thank you for writing this ;)
Mellarkios chapter 14 . 11/24/2013
I was anticipating a very angsty epilogue and gosh I love you so much right now I didn't know if I would be able to handle an angsty ending to an extremely precious story thank you thank you thank you so much!
HopelessxDreams chapter 14 . 7/14/2013
Aww :')
This was lovely.
HopelessxDreams chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
I started reading this before but stopped. I finally found it now omfg...
my feels right now.
this is amazing.
AbandonedAccount123 chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
This better end happily...
AbandonedAccount123 chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
I really like this, plus a blind heroine! Awesome :)
There are a fair number of spelling/grammatical mistakes in here though...
AbandonedAccount123 chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Oh my God. She's blind?
AbandonedAccount123 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I really like this, it's sweet but in a haunting way.
RiahRaiya chapter 14 . 12/24/2012
I just...I can't. I'm crying at the whole thing. This was unbelievable...honestly, all of your stories are, but this is an exception. I've never fallen in love with so many characters in the span of such a short story. Your writing style is beautiful, your character depth is spectacular...perfect. I cried for Gray, for Claire... So strongly I feared an unhappy ending that I cried because I was so relieved. Amazing. I'm sharing this with all of my HM-playing friends and then some. Thank you for this.
XiaoLynX chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
This story is really beautiful!
I just reviewed because I just have my account. Hehe :P
Umm.. I'm making this my favorite story okay? :)
Kazaazz chapter 14 . 6/8/2012
This really was beautiful. Your originality shined when Claire's blindness constantly became important in her relationship with everybody in the village. And yet her faults simply made me love her and everyone more. I just really love this interpretation of Claire as well as Jack, and I was amazed at how you kept everything so in character with everybody.

The journals in particular I really loved reading as they were an insight to the future, and they gave me confused feelings between what I meant to feel at those chapters. At times it was bittersweet, then it was sad, and then pure joy. That was really the best part about this story - the sheer amount of soul in what the characters felt for each other.

Beautiful is all I can say.
sumire.syrup chapter 14 . 4/14/2012
This is beautiful! I can't think of a coherent way of describing how much love I feel for this fic. Like I had mentioned in the review of your oneshot, everything felt so real. I found myself caring for fictional characters much more than I should.

I want to thank you so much for taking the time and effort to finish this beautiful and absolutely wonderful fic. I love all the characters. Even if it was told in grays POV you could tell that each of the characters had their own personalities, right down to Manna who didn't have a physical exchange with Gray.

I especially love the way you developed and portrayed the characters. I don't see a point in telling you which ones since I love all of them. But I especially love Gray and Claire. I love how you portrayed Claire. She is strong and she didn't have to be obnoxious for us to know that. I love her gentle nature. She's someone I'd love to be. And Gray, OHHH where do I start with this sexy hunk?

Anyways gotta stop nap cause this review is getting too long. Don't ever stop writing because you have a way of making your readers feel great by your stories. Well I at least I felt a fuzzy warmth after reading this.
Asian chapter 14 . 1/9/2012
Just finished reading this story and it's definately one of my favorite claire/gray stories! I think you're a really good writer and i look forward to reading more of your stories!