Reviews for My Favorite Color
SmilingHana chapter 13 . 1/13
I honestly don't know where to begin... This was honestly one of the best longfic on under the HM archive, I'm still too stunned and out of words... Everything about this story is just amazing, and blind Claire is definitely something that only you've done which makes your originality shines through.

Claire, Claire, where do I begin with this girl? Your Claire is honestly the best version of Claire I've ever read. I couldn't help but feel so bad for this girl, you have no idea. Even at one point I had to agree with Jack; maybe Gray wasn't good enough for her. No man was good enough for her (I'm sorry I just sympathised with her so much and I can't deal with the fact that she was used in the beginning). I just wanted to protect her and tell her everything is going to be alright :( She's had enough hurt in her life already, and the fact that she still had doubts in the end just breaks me :(

And Gray, I gotta tell you, even though I got really frustrated with his indecisiveness, his flaws makes him more real, believable and relatable. Now this, this is a fic that I would go back to read over and over again. I feel guilty to admit this but towards the end I actually got really frustrated with Gray that I almost wished that Claire just left with Kai and travelled the world to fulfil her dreams and never come back. For me to be this frustrated with Gray even though he's my favourite bachelor out of all the bachelors in HM series means you've done really well.

I liked Mary until the last 2 chapters - what the hell was she doing in the end? I'm sure she knew damn well of Gray's old feelings for her and how he has something going on with Claire now. I'm sorry, I just got so frustrated in the end at everyone who just had to complicate Claire's life even further. You made me fall hard for Claire in this story that I just can't help but be over-protective over her! (maybe even more so than Jack!) I'd fight anyone who dare hurting my baby girl Claire

I know this fic is years old, but I wish there were more chapters between the 13th and the last :( I'd love to know more about Gray post-Claire leaving. I think I'm going to have a couple of days of withdrawal from this fic. This fic was the best, you're the best.
Loveless Sevensins chapter 14 . 1/7
This story is beautiful!
But my only question is, why is gray potrayed as a red head? And his description is similar to ann imo.
Aren't he a blondie? Just a couple shade darker than claire's?
I found several works that have this kind of description and been wondering about it.
Just kinda bugged me since it's different that the Gray i know.
Cute Tangerine03 chapter 13 . 6/21/2016
i love this very much :)
Funguy02 chapter 14 . 5/23/2016
Beautiful, one of the best ending , if not the best, ending to a fan fiction.
mafuyunagareboshi chapter 14 . 11/8/2014
that was just beautiful... i'm happy that claire wasn't just a silver medal to gray. you are the best. thank you for making this.
mafuyunagareboshi chapter 9 . 11/8/2014
This fanfic seriously made me cry like a baby D': this is really really good, you are seriously talented. I can't help but thinking poor Claire and the things she had to go through :'(((
Cute Tangerine03 chapter 14 . 12/10/2013
Woah woah slow down Cameron! I laughed so hard at the kid's words;) anyway, it's perfect and I love it so so much ..thank you for writing this ;)
Mellarkios chapter 14 . 11/24/2013
I was anticipating a very angsty epilogue and gosh I love you so much right now I didn't know if I would be able to handle an angsty ending to an extremely precious story thank you thank you thank you so much!
HopelessxDreams chapter 14 . 7/14/2013
Aww :')
This was lovely.
HopelessxDreams chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
I started reading this before but stopped. I finally found it now omfg...
my feels right now.
this is amazing.
AbandonedAccount123 chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
This better end happily...
AbandonedAccount123 chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
I really like this, plus a blind heroine! Awesome :)
There are a fair number of spelling/grammatical mistakes in here though...
AbandonedAccount123 chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Oh my God. She's blind?
AbandonedAccount123 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I really like this, it's sweet but in a haunting way.
RiahRaiya chapter 14 . 12/24/2012
I just...I can't. I'm crying at the whole thing. This was unbelievable...honestly, all of your stories are, but this is an exception. I've never fallen in love with so many characters in the span of such a short story. Your writing style is beautiful, your character depth is spectacular...perfect. I cried for Gray, for Claire... So strongly I feared an unhappy ending that I cried because I was so relieved. Amazing. I'm sharing this with all of my HM-playing friends and then some. Thank you for this.