Reviews for Beyond What the Eye Can See
D. Leveille chapter 1 . 3/17
This story makes me so happy! You perfectly captured Luna's personality and I absolutely loved the nature descriptions. I could really picture everything. I'm glad that Sirius will have some companionship now :) Thank you for writing this charming piece, I enjoyed every minute of it!
Annamia chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
that was really, really good. it was calming and serene, just like luna herself. i really liked the whole premise. and, i have to say, it's a good thing it was luna who found the picture, not harry... he just wouldn't get it, and he'd overreact. -sigh-

great fic!

-kyra
MookyLife chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
how sweet!
hahaheeheehaha chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
aww thats so lovely. luna and sirius in a painting together. they seem like they'd go well together if it wasnt for the giant age gap, but you never read any luna time travel fics... hm maybe i should write one. maybe not right now actually - with my gcses in 3 weeks im not sure its the right time to start writing a multi-chaptered fic, but maybe afterwards. please write more like this soon!
Jenny-Beth chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
I don't know how you do it. Every story that I read of yours seems to be somehow better than all of the others I had read, even if I did not read them in order!

This story is no exception. Luna and Sirius are a wonderful pair and I was thrilled to discover it. I'm not certain that they would work in a romance, but this is not a romance, so that is a moot point!

Thank you for the wonderful time spent reading!

-Jenn