Reviews for Moonlight Sonata
Hi chapter 1 . 5/14
Oh my god this was beautiful. I've never read a one-shot so long or amazing. You're a great writer.
HijabiGirlForever786 chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
The one thing that I love the most of your stories is that it has life lessons and that it is realistic. Your stories are the ones that breaks your heart but leaves you smiling. The ones that are bittersweet yet amazing.

I hope wherever you are that you're happy and writing because you just have a talent with words.

Masha'allah and barakallah feekum for sharing it with us x.
DeadlyRecon chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
The idea of using a piano and violin to express the love between Naruto and Sakura reminds me a lot of the relationship between Kosei (piano) and Kaori (violin) from Your Lie in April. I was surprised when you didn't put that down as an inspiration, but then I remembered this was written back in 2008 and Your Lie in April was done back in 2011.
Ghostpioan chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
Wow ... Just wow. The story,( if I should call it that) made my insides explode in flavor full music . I could invisualize the romantically sequence of the story. You took your time with the beautifulness and made my insides rise to the point . It was beautiful... To beatufull for words . The spiritual fire wrapped it self around my body and as rock Lee and gai sensai says makes my flame of youth burn. I applaud you.
And I hope to see your work in books someday.
Trisha chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
I thought this was such a deep story. I liked the theme, and how very one had their own story, and how it all came together. It was very nice *cue the round of applause*. Keep doing what you're doing :))
icemaxprime chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
You just love hitting my feels with explosive kunai don't you?!"-"
kidloco chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
beautiful...
St3rfire- serafina chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
WOW double wow . I love it how Naruto and Sakura . Learn new things. This one shot is very good. I wish you could off make it. Into a full story with chapters.
SexiiFoxii chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Omgg I love this story it's sooo heart warming!
dmt chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
sweet story really enjoyed 7/10
Landydou chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Hoooo so cute! ;D
Star Angel7169 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
I love this so much! The ending is so sweet it makes me want to cry. It was pretty long and I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you for writing this! -Star
Zero-Tails317 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
This was a no kind of for me, sorry.
ScbaStv chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Ghost of Konoha indeed. Another amazing and well written story. You're really good at conveying the emotions of the characters :]
Jashl Xxify chapter 1 . 9/30/2014