Reviews for Moonlight Sonata
10WOLVES chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
That...was...BEAUTIFUL!(cries)
Jeff chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I have no other word for this than beautiful.

Truly captivating.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
WOW! I LOVED this and I am NOT a Saku/Naru fan AT ALL!

THANKS:"D
jere7782 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
very touching story.

have you entered this into any contests?

beautiful and touching!
Weuer chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
To be honest, this was kind of a disappointment after reading a few of your other stories. Did you writer this over multiple writing sessions?
Zhir chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
This story was great. Lots of emotion and witty writing.
ellesra chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Aw! Too cute! It's just sad that Hanabi didn't get the boy in the end, but oh well. x) Cheers! :D
Twylyte chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Damn... That was good.

Weird thing is, I actually don't like Sakura... And yet... This piece is very touching, very moving and incredibly emotional. It almost made me cry. Almost; the happy ending was the bit that stopped me. It made me smile.

Keep up the good work, I loved it!
lixieh chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
That.. was... awesome.
Siphor chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Oh... so.. WONDERFULLY AWESOME AND SAD! And Shikamaru got Ino pregnant... I'm glad she didn't abort. I think Ino is totally the type of person who'd keep the kid, no matter what. Sakura, too.

I love the ShikaIno pairing! It rocks! Magnificent writing, as usual... and I heartily enjoyed the musical insertion. Music is a wonderful thing.

(Are my many reviews and favorites starting to get annoying? If so, I apologize... but they're just so good!) Authors like you are totally out of my league. I realize just how out of depth I am when I read stuff like this... Ah, well. I'll still write anyway! Haha.
narutoadventurist chapter 1 . 3/20/2009

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
After Canon in D, Moonlight Sonata is probably my favorite piece.
TheSecretNotebook chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
OMG ur the one who wrote Icha Icha Fnatasy!

No way! dude u rock with these one shots.

and even though im not a fan of narusaku, you make me love naruto so much! even more! i felt so bad for hinata when she walked him out the door... :'( i just wanted to cry about that part!

and the shikaino parts were nice

and the story was intensly depressing... :(

ah u really know how to break someones heart.

naruhina ftw.

i llove u. i mean... big fan big fan...
THE KUM-i chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Beautiful...oh my God that was beautiful.

I think that you are the BEST author I've ever come across. I hope to reach your level one day.
296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »