Reviews for Moonlight Sonata
kildar2010 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
man you really like your sad storys don't you [
its a good fic but it actually managed to get me to cry
10/10
fortheloveofanfiction chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
does this mean naruto watched shikamaru and ino have sex? ._.
WiseSilver chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I love how beautiful your stories are. Everytime I read one it makes me want to take up the piano again or take a walk outside, or tell someone I love them. Thank you and I hope to see you continue to write, you are definitely one of my favorite authors.
dmt6492 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I created this account so I could say that this is the best Naruto fan-fiction I've read to date. Thank you for writing and sharing it.
goldspears chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
OK, I hated the ShikaIno, since it doesn't make any sense, but I liked this. Sweet. Probably the last thing I'm reading from you.
Pip-Doodlely-Doo chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Probably the best one shot fanfic i have ever read,... i love moonlight sonata! i actually stop reading, just to go through my ipod just to find the song and finish reading! absolutely beautiful, great work bro keep it up.
Sam chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
NOW THAT sent shivers down my spine. Seriously beautifully written story.
lovelyleveret chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I am absolutely defeated in a good way by your stories. I used to listen to classical music all the time before as well. Though I suddenly stopped and reading this story from you made me listen to it again and make me remember how much I feel relaxed and so full of emotions just by listening to the songs. :D Once again, you outdid yourself here. I absolutely loved this. And I shall now proceed to reading your other stories. Seriously though, reading your stories really moves me. :)
onlytoask chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I'm not really a fan fan of Narusaku, but damn if you don't make it work. You've already made Naruto a writer, painter, and musician. I wonder what's next.
Akabari chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
By just seeing the title, I just KNEW it was going to have something about violin and music. I've been in love in Bach since I was 9, but I only know a song, because shit happens. Air on the G String. I'd have to thank Detective Conan for that.
DiabolicalAngel chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
It's beautiful, so beautiful, i love it..
Red Lightning Bolt chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Very touching story. The parts with music just renews my passion for the classics. And I agree with you there. Family is important. When you have no one or nowhere to turn to, you go to family. When you need cheering up, family will be there to comfort you. When you need some love, family will give it to you. And when in need of guidance, family will guide you to where you need to be. People should understand that they should be glad they have a family, because there are so many others who don't. Take Naruto for example. Or maybe even Sasuke. He didn't have anyone to be there for him when he needed them the most. And this is the second longest review that I've written today.
Thetriple4ham chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Couldn't say more. I absolutely love it! I always love all of your stories!
acehearten chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
oh man i loved this story, it just played out so well, and i loved what the hole stories meaning was about, i would die to save any family member if i had to, but i kinda felt sorry for naruto since he didn't have a family, but at the end i could picture him and sakura starting a family.
Itachilover chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Uwwaaaaaaa! Such a beautiful story! I cried through most of it!
296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »