Reviews for And Then Blair Waldorf Knocks on Your Door
The Enchanted Teakettle chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
This was brilliant. I loved the characterizations and the dialogue, and the line about the "porcelain god" was hilarious. :D
princetongirl chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
loved it update soon
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
awesome. I love this.
lovetaker101 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
I was so sure Blair was the one at the door when I first saw the episode! But no, of course it was Serena.

I like this version better :D
MasochistandNarcissistFan chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Aww! Ep. 14 should've ended like that and I loved this. Chuck's my fave and I think you protrayed him very well. Blair too. I mean, a fic about my fave ship and my fave characters, of course I was going to enjoy this. This was awesome! :)

heather
whitchristine chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Exactly what that episode needed: wonderful CB goodness!
BringBackSummerRain chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Amazing idea. Beautifully written. Perfect.

And I really wish this had happened! You've got C&B dead on. I especially loved the drunkeness and vulnerable Chuckles!

Now, more Return of the Waldorf please! xD
campbti chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
See now if that had been the ending I would still be rewinding and replaying. Totally awesome. So glad you took the time to do this.
Heavenlydoll chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
very good story! was unhappy with the excess of jenny in this ep and lack of C/B. keep up the good work
PeaceLoveJonas7894 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Great! :) Love Waldass!
Ooh a Jellybean chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
great job!
mollz30 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Great job!
x.imagine.x chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
I really liked that. I wish it had gone that way... but it didn't so I guess we'll just have to wait and hope they put B and C back together, because really, Nate looks utterly uninterested in her given his conversation with Serena and his compliment on Jenny's aim.

But now Chuck, he looked sad when she came to school.

But anyways sorry that was way off topic of my review of your awesome story. It was very good.
ChuckBassLOVA chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
I liked it :P
Goddess of Cliffhangers chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
I am a complete Blair/Nate shipper, because I love Blair and I think that Nate would make her happy and also Jenny got on my nerves from the beginning. Nevertheless, your story is amazing. It actually feels like something that could slip seamlessly into the fabric of the actual show. I love how you kept true to the characters and their speech. Perhaps Chuck was a little too "sensitive" but I like that you attempted to tap into whatever he was probably feeling after being rejected and hopping off in a car at the end of that one episode. So, thank you for helping me procrastinate for a lovely 5 min. with this bit of pure indulgence.

XOXO -Cat