Reviews for Shadows of Time
Ranmaleopard chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
This is really amazing I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue! I really can't wait to see how the others are going to react please continue!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
This is really interesting! I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
Megatyrant chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
Interesting. Very interesting. However, you stopped at the point where it began to get really exiting. And that is a pretty good way to annoy me...

Still, while it's been more than a year since the last update, I doubt that it will stop you from posting another chapter sometime. I just hope that it won't take too long. :P

Megatyrant out.
Pagemistress89 chapter 3 . 11/24/2009
Oh, I'm excited to see this! I was reviewing old websites I used to go to, and one of them had Disappearance. After reading it and being disappointed at its dead state, I came here to see if you had perchance continued it on . Imagine my excitement when I saw you had! Now imagine my disappointment when I realized it was over a year ago. Could you perhaps be persuaded to continue writing? Please? Pretty please? With a cherry on top? I'd love to see what happens next!
JustinD chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
brilliant! update soon plz
JWG chapter 3 . 7/12/2008
I thought I'd read this before and being disappointed that it was abandoned. I'm glad to see it has a new life, and am definitely looking forward to the next installment, which I hope this review spurs along a bit.

Well written, interesting twists and tie-ins. Please don't let it rest too long.

Write something every day!

-JW
tatewaki2000 chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
O.O wow... a very original plot and twist.

Nice idea for a story. :)

I know the background stuff is kinda necessary, but it gets so boring.

_ Can't wait to see some Ranma & Akane reactions.

Keep it up.
Jingyee1511 chapter 3 . 5/10/2008
Wow, this is really interesting! I like the idea of time! Hm... Ranma is still 1/2 girl? Weird, but still.. )

Yup, i agree- it seems abit too harsh on Kasumi, one of the only perfect people of Rumiko Takahashi's Ranma1/2... And, nice change in Nabiki. It's indeed fitting for her to be a business woman. However, i don't think that Ukyo could have recovered like that. From a brotherly figure to a crush, yes; the opposite seems quite impossible- it takes really long to recover from such a great impact.

All in all: Please do continue the story! It is really interesting! I really wish to know how they return to the right times! Do write more! Please do! )
Tribun chapter 3 . 4/28/2008
Please tell me that you are already working on the next part.

There are quite a number of stories that have Ranma travelling into the future. However, having him AND Ankane falling through the time hole (I'm reminded of "Philadelphia Experiment") is truely something new and you well described the changes that had happened in 18 years. Btw., since the original managa was placed around 1990, that means your story is in the present, 2008.
Helljump chapter 3 . 4/23/2008
*blinks*

good so far. good concept, and assumably a SM crossover. GENERALLY they tend to turn out well.

Give it your best shot!
Nysk chapter 3 . 4/22/2008
Nice story!

I wonder what Tsuna did to them to send them forward.. cause lord knows if they are the Scouts she had SOMETHING to do with it.

I do hope you will update soon!
billy13579 chapter 3 . 4/22/2008
swet!

i've been waiting for an update to this! please post more soon! it looks like it could be an amazing story :)
Wingman0 chapter 3 . 4/22/2008
I'll say its starting of a very interesting fic, that I'll probably keep an eye. There were only 2 things I didn't like.

1. Why did you do that to Kasumi! Why! I hope it just apart of the fic but man come on. It's Kasumi! LOL

2. The cliffy at the end of ch3. "Your an very evil man you know that"
Dumbledork chapter 3 . 4/22/2008
Excellent. I can remember the original version. Generally I can't stand Ranma/Akane, but in this fic I don't have a problem with it. At least no mallet happy tomboy.
Bobboky chapter 3 . 4/22/2008