Reviews for Gems' Entry
Burned Blue Cookie chapter 19 . 4/25/2015
I hope you would make more Nekomata!Kaito and Aoko. Love the story a lot!
hitokori midnight chapter 13 . 11/12/2014
Please make this a new story and the nekomato one a new story too also quick question ? IS THAT AWSOME DANCER AOKO PLEASE TELL ME !
Krisaku chapter 19 . 8/27/2014
Woah...is Shinichi his brother? Or maybe his 1st owner, it's kinda sad though when i thonk about on what happened to Kaito-Neko's "1st owner" , You've done a great shot (again) on this one! Would u please make one shots of Kaito-Neko!? Please?
whatev chapter 19 . 7/2/2014
Hell; I'm two years late, but who cares. This is amazing. All of it.
sakurak504 chapter 11 . 6/20/2014
Do you know French?!
Krisaku chapter 19 . 4/13/2014
Omg! Could you please continue with your one shots !? I specially most like nekomata kaito, ohhhhh he's so cute ..Another one is the story of arrange marriage that happened in London (?) well I forgot what chapter it is but that one is reallyyyyyyy longgggg which I stayed until the end because it intrigued me to no end on what will happen at the end anyway I just love kaitoxAoko pair I would just like to see them more and continue their story in MG manga. Anyways please continue, and well done I like style of writing :))))
Moonumb chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
Oooookay. Does that mean she was dreaming the whole thing, and when she woke up Kaito called or something?
imalmostembarrassed chapter 19 . 12/24/2013
This is, perhaps, the best Kaito x Aoko stories compilation that I have ever and will ever read.

The words that you string together aim straight to my heart and leave deep impressions whereever they go. I am simply captivated and enticed by every word that I read and the worlds that I enter. This is how I always want to remember Kaito x Aoko now. Perhaps, this might not be as relevant as it would have been a few years ago, but I just want to express how much your writing in this pairing has gripped me very thoroughly that I think I would forever hold these stories as fondly as I hold the memories of my happiest moments. :)
Mellow Paranoia chapter 19 . 11/18/2013
I have to say,of all the DC/MK fics I've ever read,this probably the most beautifully woven,amazing,and most addictive of all,possibly even in all of my time spent on .The stories are random,but they feel so human and emotions and the reactions of all the characters really make me feel like they all happened in real most of all,I am amazed at how detailed they what college students actually do to how the 20th century and desert people live.

But my favourite story of all is probably the story with kaito and aoko living like you know what problems they would face and what they would feel about an unwedded couple living in all,this fan fiction is amazing,please continue writing it as I simply can't get enough!
shinygoldflower chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
Good story although makes me dizzy with all hints and codes
shinygoldflower chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
Cute. I'm smiling while reading this.
Moonumb chapter 11 . 5/26/2013
loooooooong... but really nice, I especially liked how Aoko was thinking about Kaito.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/16/2013
THIS DESERVED TO BE A MULTI-CHAP. WAAAAAH. AWESOME! XDDDD
Guest chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
ms.greenpeace chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
this one is... haunting, to say it best I guess. You know something's up, you know something's amiss, that all of the scenario is just aoko's imagination. you just hope reality is not that bad, and it isn't: you didn't make Kaito dead yet. haha. It's kinda like watching movies with flashback, except this is reading and it feels almost the same. the dreams are told very interestingly, very abstract and it somehow acts like some kind of premonition, and it's cool you express them so well. kudos to you sister. sigh I really really do hope you'd update ._.