Reviews for Learning to be Brave
Ell4 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Perfect! I love Eli and Maggie. This was so sweet :D
boidwriter chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
This was a beautiful one shot of Eli and Maggie.

I love Patti announcing Maggie to Eli...very funny and in character and her comment "Now where would be the fun in that?"
x Lost Hero x chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
oh my god, i loved this fic. so cute! yay for eli and maggie!
Ninavs2 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Rreally sweet!
vickibla chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
loved it! really sweet and well written! Hope you write some more Eli Stone stories :)
arbitraryink chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Not only was this story sweet (how could it be anything else when Eli and Maggie finally get together, especially after six years?) but it was very well written. I liked the dialogue - it seemed very in-character.

Hope to see more Eli Stone from you soon!

- arbitraryink
nanoteknology chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
This was really sweet. I especially loved that you had Nate and Beth get together, and that Jordan was wearing an Armani suit. This really brightened up my day!
Ninazera chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
About time I see some Eli Stone fan fiction. I thought it was going to be for ever! Anyway, I totally loved this little one-shot. I would like to see more, maybe you could write another Eli/Maggie fic. That would totally be awsome! And I must say ELIMaggie FOREVA!
Marcie Gore chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
SWet!
Fbhawk chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Very nice. I could picture the scenes. Although I would like to see Eli & Maggie grow together, this is a good explanation of the timeline in Eli's vision. I'm glad to see some fan fic on this show. Keep writing please!
Imzadi chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
I'm sorry about the wasted six years, but I'm glad they finally got together. Why didn't he ask her not to marry Scott? Why did she go through with it if she loved Eli? And why aren't Taylor & Matt together? They make a great couple. Anyway, I loved the story. Especially the happy ending.
annoynomus chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Great story! The characters seemed to be written very similar to how I think they'd be on the show. All around a great fic and I definitely hope you'll write some more of them.