Reviews for Promises, Promises
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
-chuckles and claps- This was cute - ya really threw me for a loop when ya said that Sephiroth was Riku's father; I was like, "Wait, what?" X) ...wait, who's Riku's mom, then? Zack...? -thinks about and pictres possablity, aand burst out laughing- Oh boy, that would be an interesting family! XD
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Aw. 'Bout time Cloud started to actually be reasonable about himself.
kez-chan chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
aw bless em both ! that was so sweet. lovin the connection with sepheroth by the way. i watched ffVII last night and was wondering about whether or not anyone would agree that it was a possabilty
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
aw. that's so sweet! X3
Fawn chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
I Love this... So many ideas being played with... And Cloud's coming out of his constant "I'm horrible" state! Yah! I like the story/tale/drabble, or what ever I'm supposed to call this thing.
Reno's Boyfriend chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
This had an excellent flow for soemthing written at two in the morning. I quite liked the relationship portrayed here, it was very well written. The second and third to last paragraphs were a little off, but all together it was a very nice piece.
Owl At The End chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
this made me "aw"

:]

In my opinion, it was a bit... 'awkwardly written' at some parts (Not like uber bad, but kind of like it didn't run together as well as it could have), but it pieced nicely in the end...

...I make no sense, it's late at night, don't listen to me

pinknerffan chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
I liked this, is made a lot of sense :) The strange bond you've woven between these two is really interesting and well done. This is one of your best one shots actually...in my opinion anyway, because there wasn't a ridiculous amount of information, or long conversations in which I normally get ADD reading, haha, not that they aren't interesting, but they disrput the flow of things, you know? Anyway, I really liked this and it flowed well and it wasn't rushed feeling :) Pretty damn good for two in the morning too ;)

I like the fact that you did something serious with the prompt, and I did something ridiculous...just found that funny.
Jediempress chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Oh, I liked that a lot. Riku's reasoning was wonderful and Cloud's reactions were completely appropriate. This was really, really good.
Twilight Kyu chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Nice one! Keep up the good work!