Reviews for Regulars Members Only
estepha98 chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
;D continue
Hikari chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
nice! i love prince of tennis and i think this is the best fanfic on prince of tennis yaoi ive seen. keep it up please! and please hurry up and get the next chapter out! :)
T chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Update please! It's interesting!
T chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
Is this just a hobby? Or are you going to update this?
beachblondey chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
so good i want more
Anime and Manga 4ever XD chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
I swear to the yaoi god if you do not update this story and finish it with as good a quality as these 1st two chapters are I will hunt you down and toss you into a pit of psychotic fangirls then toss whatever remains of you into a pit of yaoiphobes! Dont leave me hanging like this, you have done a fabulous job so far, and the idea is so interesting! .
maryjaneleaf chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
more please!
bluedoves chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
i relly like this but you havnt updated in such a long time, i hope you come back to it X
Herbblood chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
will you complete this?
ikki-jazzi chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
aw man where is the rest of it! come on please you cant leave it there! i went through a packet of klenex from the massive nosebleeds i got from reading these two chapters. plz plz plz plz plz plz plz pretty plz with ryoma on top?
chaos queen0703 chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
keep writing!

update soon!
Eos-hime chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
hmm... you can imagine some of them in this actualy, ne?

Regulars do spend a lot of time together:)
thfourteenth chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
right... cool.

gonna update?(:
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
Wow, Fuji, you really are shameless...

Well written.
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Tezuka and mischievous smile should not go together in the same sentence... I just can't picture that...

So, the tennis regulars of Seigaku have been doing this for years? Interesting... I sort of like the idea.

I can see Fuji and Tezuka ending up compromising like that... I wonder who's idea it was.

Onward I go!