Reviews for Hood School Term Three
Emma Quin chapter 14 . 3/21/2012
Love it! Please keep going!
Morgannaapendragon chapter 14 . 2/13/2012
WHAT! You can't leave it like that! You neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to update! i love your stories so much!
smallville-ck chapter 14 . 7/13/2010
I am loving this story so please carry it on as I can't wait to hear what happens next. :)
lollzie chapter 14 . 3/4/2010
Just found your story, loved it! Need to seriously find out more. Then I noticed you haven't updated since late 2008!

Why?

Please please add another chapter to this amazing story I am begging you!

Lollzie x
mikenewtonisabadass chapter 14 . 10/17/2009
hahaha that's awesome! your plots are definitely your strong point. looking forward to the next chappie!
mikenewtonisabadass chapter 6 . 10/17/2009
woh!

damn that guy of gisbourne..
Musingsage chapter 14 . 5/15/2009
Ok, it's a very good story, and your writing style is good. The characters are very believeable and well writen. Sure there's copied material from the tv series, but that's why it's called fanfiction. I look forward to the next chapter.

However, there are a few things that should be mentioned. Such as, grammer and spelling. There was one sentance I had to puzzle out briefly, and made no grammatical sense. Also, numerus times, you've spelt, 'we're' 'were'. Including not capitalizing names. I've noticed, a few times, that you were probable just typing away and di dsomthing like this. Like I said the story is good and well writen, but grammer and spelling mistakes can take away from the best stories. No matter how well writen. It is recamendable to go through and fix the mistakes, but the choice is yours. This will be the only comment I make about this.
Kazziiex chapter 14 . 3/30/2009
Wow these Hood School storys have been amazing. Im loving every seconed. Plz plz plz plz plz can you update VERY soon. I can't wait for more. Keep up the great work! ]
mischief managed 93 chapter 14 . 1/8/2009
haha awsome chapter this is my firt review sorry but i have read all the hood school stories and they are bloody brilliant. update soon please!
SpiritOfSherwood chapter 14 . 1/4/2009
AWE SOME! Nuff said.

The Spirit
Madame Beret chapter 14 . 1/2/2009
I think I'd say the same!

eek, he thinks Allan is Robin. If anyone finds out... if they tell Robin... fuc Hannah
MAR17ian chapter 14 . 12/25/2008
Marian met his gaze defiantly then she smiled. ‘Fuck’.

LOL! I love marian, i always wished she would say that to edward. he seriously has a stick up his ass. so yay marian. also a td insulted that edward can get robin and alan mixed up i know he doesn't pay attention but seriously how do you get those two mixed up. loving this and alan should be forgiven he just needs to get over marian cause its a little creepy having all these guys perving on her. not robin though cause he rocks and i love how protective of her he is. so right this is a bit of a ramble but overall i love hood school been reading it since the beginning and it rocks so keep it going!
luckyhorsegirl chapter 14 . 12/24/2008
loved it! espicially the way marian reacts to her father :)
Magpie287 chapter 14 . 12/24/2008
LOL!

Ace chapter

The Allan/Marian was so sweet and well written :D

And I liked how Edward thought Allan was Robin lol

Merry Christmas!
Magpie287 chapter 13 . 11/30/2008
Fantastic chapter :D

Loved the noodle nazi lol

Please update A.S.A.P!