Reviews for Good Fridays
kathy chapter 1 . 2/20
Era un día normal y corriente cuando de pronto surgió
Soldier of the Future chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Ahahaha...oh man the silly humor in this story is priceless. Keep it up man!
GLEN 10 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
This story is good.I hope create some more...:)

-Keep up the good work!
WhiteKnight60 chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
The story most definitely has its moments of clever and witty humor. My personal favorite moments are the note slipping incident, the crafty Tarma episode, and Marco overhearing Fio at the medical center. This material definitely shows promise and I most definitely look forward to reading more of this (I'm glad you mentioned you have more of this sort of stuff to write in the future). Great work!

Nevertheless there is a considerable amount of spelling/grammar errors. There are several parts in the text where the spelling and grammatical errors impede the otherwise excellent flow of the narrative (a very prominent example of this is the incorrect spelling of "Peregrine" at the start of the story). This is the main concern I have with the text. Otherwise, it's awesome!
StaticBomb93 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Love is worth but it sure is hard
KnightyNight chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Absolutely cute and beautiful! I loved it so much! I look forward to more of your MS stories for this MS coupling is my most favorite! _
Laugher XD chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Hahahaha, Stop it, enough, hahaha!

Love the Fanatic with The end is near banner! Marco panicking when he is late and people dodge and spray him perfume! Classic! simple classic! Keep it up!
MSola chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Oh man, that is hilarious. Nicely done and very well executed.