Reviews for The next big battle
Elimyyy chapter 28 . 1/22/2009
it was ok i guess. i am just happy you updated! do more!
cc19 chapter 27 . 1/2/2009
excellent, absolutely excellent. please update soon!
Elimyyy chapter 27 . 12/29/2008
holy shit!1 dont let fang die! keep goin11
cc19 chapter 26 . 11/29/2008
very good! i like the whole "relationship" thing. update soon!
MarvelWorksWonders chapter 26 . 11/29/2008
I love your story so far. Maybe you could add a little more to the last chapter because when I was reading I was so into it and then...whoosh...it was over. (you don't have to take my advice but I would really appreciate it if you did) anyway I love the story as I said before. But I LOVE FAX so add a lot more please. Theres so little of them in here.
Elimyyy chapter 26 . 11/28/2008
REALLY REALLY REALLY good! wow! something FUNNY needs to happen in mexico. i have read lots of max ride fan-fics but not many of them were funny!
ironyheartsap chapter 8 . 11/26/2008
Danceronpointe, so far I think your fanfic is pretty good. The story line is good. I have read a few other fanfics where Fang has a "voice" and thought of some myself, but I haven't thought or read anything where his voice is evil, so to speak. I vaugely remember something in one of the novels where the voice says that he could control Max, but would never do so. So the story line isn't far fetched. I mean if someone was able to communicate with you via thought, I don't belive it would take much more to completely control the person. After all, the human thought process is nothing but a bunch of chemical reactions (I'm not trying to make it sound like I'm atheist or think in a completely seeing is believing kind of way), but if you could control those chemical reactions and the messages being sent to various parts of the body, you would easily be able to control a person. First, of course, you would have had to communicate with the person through thought (and not like Angel).

But enough of the sciency stuff... I think it was great that you took a poll before writing the next chapter. Even if you just couldn't think or decide what to write next, it was a good idea in my opinion. It sort of made the readers feel important, and apart of the story. I just started reading The Next Battle, so I did not get a chance to take part in the poll, but I did give me a chance to think of what I thought should happen. It is also good that you warn us that it is a Flashback, because in some cases when the Flashbacks seemed to come out of nowhere (not in your story), it gets confusing.

I am not a person who likes to critize (unlike some others who seem to live for it), but one thing is sometimes it was a little confusing to figure out what happened. Sometimes you didn't thourougly explain. I'd love to add more but my computer is acting wierd (you may notice that my typing is a bit off) and my sisters are starting World War Three. Happy Thanksgiving! (I'm thankful for the awesome writers who update on fanfiction and help me to become a better writer! And the miracle of modern day technology, of course. What would life be without computers?)
wrebhadfsdv chapter 25 . 11/25/2008
lol
Hazelnut4o6 chapter 25 . 11/25/2008
Very good
cc19 chapter 24 . 11/23/2008
this is awesome! please update soon!
Hazelnut4o6 chapter 24 . 11/18/2008
FAX! Love the stuff!
Hazelnut4o6 chapter 21 . 11/18/2008
Aww... so precious!
mimi chapter 23 . 11/10/2008
OMG this is so good it is awsome! i like the fax but maybe you could move it up a notch? just one readers opinion. i have a feeling the next few words will be good. lol i really like this story and hope you will continue even though you already wrote alot!

it is so totally AWSOME keep it commin

mimi
pastel.butterfly chapter 23 . 11/10/2008
Update! this story is really good!
wrebhadfsdv chapter 22 . 10/12/2008