Reviews for Time's Up!
Well actually guys, this is fanfiction so it means that the fanfic authors can do whatever they want. So yeah just like she did in Twilight (tho i hate that series no offense) but what bugs me is that Hermione when she said she loves the series, she seems... Idk... Like a typical teenager... And we know she's not like that.

But so far, it's good
futurewoman23 chapter 1 . 8/2
o
wow auther let me break your limbs cruelly and then you can try to change my heart coz u r forgiving,saint & good human BE REALISTIC MAN ANYONE IN THIS SITUATION WILL WANT REVENGE & THOSE WHO WONT WELL THEY DESERVE TO DIE COZ THEY R FUCKING STUPID
FanGirlJen chapter 16 . 7/17
I LOVE THIS SOOO MUCH :D thx for being such a wonderful writer
FanGirlJen chapter 2 . 7/16
merlin makes mistakes?
Chameleonxx chapter 16 . 7/2
That was brilliantly perfect! It was fun to read, easy to read. I love young Draco! He's so cute! I love how he loves Mr. Beady so much! They are so Adorable!
I love your story,it made my heart melting (first kiss in 3year) and when Merlin show her how they get together in the rain...wooow genius! I want more,pls!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 16 . 12/5/2014
Beautiful ending for Dramione.

Well done!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 15 . 12/4/2014
I always like it when Draco remembers Past - Hermione or brings her up to Hermione. It seems like he hasn't made the connection.

The progression of this Dramione is fantastic to see.

Great job!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 14 . 12/4/2014
I really like when Draco remembers past Hermione. Will he ever connect the two together?

Great new Dramione moments!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 13 . 12/4/2014
Beautiful new memories of Dramione!

I wish that Hermione kept her memories of young Draco.

I really wanna know how Draco reacted to meeting young Hermione and possibly realizing that she's the same as his first crush Hermione.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 12 . 12/4/2014
That goodbye had me in tears. So much tissues!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 11 . 12/4/2014
Young Draco's sadness has me welling up. *sniffles*
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 10 . 12/4/2014
Oh my gosh! That was an entertaining conversation between Dramione.

Awesome story!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 9 . 12/4/2014
Dramione like this is so cute together!