Reviews for Forever
EnderNadra chapter 1 . 6/6
I have a little bro and a little sis. I am 12, my bro is 10, and my sis is 7. Yeahhhh... They are soooo frickin annoying! They never knock on my door before they enter, my bro always barges in to brag about his video games skills or new games he's got, my sis only plays annoying things when I'm around, just to provoke me, and if she hurts me, and I hurt he back, I get scolded and not her! In fact, once she randomly started scratching, biting, kicking, punching, and pinching me! My dad witnessed the whole thing, and when I yelled her, he told me to go to my room! And my sis (or should I say the devils offspring) just went off the play! When my mom came from working in the garden, I told her and my sis got in deep trouble, and I was still grounded! I think I'm going to run away by 2017. UGH! so believe me when I say, you do NOT want a sibling younger then you. You can have an older sibling, and then you can annoy them but stay away when they ask. You have been warned...! BTW nice one shot!
DPfruitloop chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Awww I liked this :) its cute.
small town god chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I have a little brother and he may be annoying but I love him anyway. I also taught him to run before walk, kept pushing him when he was younger.
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
so sweet~!

loves this one..
Angelus-alvus chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
really nice story.
peaceloveswim chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
that was a cute story, i read your authors note and was think i love to read brother/sister stories lol
LeiaOrganicSolo chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Aw... So cute!
name chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
This was the absolute sweetest and one of the best stories I have ever read. You are a great writer, keep up the good work!
KatrinaKaiba chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
This is adorable. I loved it so much. I wrote a few DannyxJazz brother-sister stories myself. Read them if you have the time.
Rinji Asthore-chan chapter 1 . 5/2/2008 little brother...but at least you have me!
musiclover9419 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
aw it's so sweet!love the story!
AlexLynette chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
All I can say is: Aw. It's so sweet, it almost made me cry. I love writing the brother-sister love between Jazz and Danny, too. They just love each other so much and, wow, then again, I wish I had a little sibling. But one a little younger than me- just like them by two years apart.

~DannyTimmyGirl327 :D
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Aw... This was sweet.

It also gives a logical explanation to why Danny remains on the small side, even when he should be 16. And it also explains why Jazz is so fiercely overprotective.

I am the oldest sibling in my family. I have two brothers and a sister, and I lost one brother when I was 20, and he was 18. (Next month, it will be 13 years ago.) I know what it means to lose a brother.

This hit a warm spot in my heart.

Thank you.

Gotta Dance 88 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
That's a great story. It makes me think of my sisters. Sure, they annoy the living daylights out of me, but in spite of that, they're my little sisters, and I do love them.

Keep up your good work!