Reviews for So Be It
Artemisbeloved chapter 7 . 8/30/2012
Well spoken story with balace of light, power, and love. Darknes can be masive but the tiniest spark or light still concors it. Thank you Real Tears for the adventur of Vicki and Henry
lily chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
fantastic!
Sarah Zitter chapter 7 . 1/5/2009
I love this story can you please make a sequel. Plus can Henry marry Vicki in the sequel please. Plus can Mike start going out on a date with Coreen and can they become a couple please.

Please e-mail me back at sarah. I would like to hear from you please.

From,

Sarah Zitter
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 7 . 9/8/2008
this is a nice story i hope u do write about their vamps lifes together as i want to know what henris maker thinks of this situation lol
remeyqueen74 chapter 7 . 4/27/2008
it was a great story from the start to the end i cant wait for some more from you so be it
CladdahLover chapter 7 . 4/27/2008
great job, this is a good story and you told it well as well as written it. Keep up the good work!
science1 chapter 7 . 4/27/2008
Wonderful finish! It all flowed so beautifully. Brava!
assuit chapter 7 . 4/27/2008
Lovely story.
pheobep3 chapter 6 . 4/27/2008
I loved it
kellifer62 chapter 5 . 4/26/2008
Abolutely beautiful chapter Sandy! OMG...I LOVED it! And I loved the in-depth symbolism of all the light/dark references you made. Very intuitive of you! Amazing! I can't wait for more!
CladdahLover chapter 5 . 4/26/2008
wo ho! keep this going, Henry is such an enthusiastic human now isn't he? Its adorable!
science1 chapter 5 . 4/26/2008
Absolutely loving this story. This chapter in particular. I like the discussions about what it means to be evil and the need for both dark and light in the world. Your talent is wonderful.
assuit chapter 4 . 4/25/2008
Can't wait for the next chapter.
CladdahLover chapter 4 . 4/25/2008
Damn, keep it up!
PinkDough chapter 4 . 4/25/2008
um...wasnt expecting this...but i loved wat u did with it...very excited to see wat happens nxt