Reviews for The Rise of Set
godofmadness43 chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
oh man, this wont end well for Bel
Supernatural Believer chapter 5 . 4/12/2009
I really like this story and hope you continue it.
kinky boot fiend chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
Whoaho. What a cliffhanger.

I like this so far, especially Sphinx in chapter 2. HE'S SO PRO AT KILLING SNAKES. He's such a pool boy. Does he remind you of a pool boy? He reminds me of a pool boy. Just replace the sword with a giant pool net cleaning thingy. Egyptian demi-god pool boy. Done and doner.

BUT WHY WOULD YOU KILL THE UNCLE HE WAS ADORABLE.

I await the next chapter patiently. And hopefully it will be filled with Bas-Ket-y goodness.
gone 4 gone chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
This is very good.; I can't wait for the next update.
PurpleArmadillo chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
I like how the plot is developing here. Poor Kiya-arranged marriages must be horrible if you're with someone like Tal. I also really liked how you portray Nefer. He seems like a great fatherly figure to Kiya, so close you'd almost believe they were really related; and I liked how you chose to convey Sphinx's personality through his thoughts since he never speaks in the game.
PurpleArmadillo chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
This is a great opening chapter, not to mention it's good to see more people writing fanfics for Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy. I liked how you made the characters so realistic; the details and descriptions were wonderful, and helped to create a great visualization.

-PA
Rox Malone chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
excellent chapter! please update soon!
Escorregadia chapter 3 . 5/23/2008
I swear I'm going to make myself go deaf if I keep squealing every time you update...And you dedicated the chapter to me! Aww, thanks a bunch _ Well! That was a surprise! Bonny Scotland eh? Annabel reminds me of my little sister...like eerily so :P Who're those people wanting the amulets? Are they perhaps the 'help from another world' thing that Imhotep warned Sphinx about? OMG! No! Henry dieded! DX I wonder how Lily's gonna get herself AND Bel out of this...Please update soon!

- Ezz
Escorregadia chapter 2 . 5/22/2008
Well for some reason my other review was cut short...I was going to say something along the lines of, 'Jackals are badass, and awesome-sauce etc.' _ When I saw the message in my inbox that it had been updated I literally squealed. I somehow had this feeling that Sphinx would be introduced...and what do you know? He was! Awesome. Exciting. I like the way you portray Sphinx in this - understandable he'd be all, "Gimme some action plz! K thnx." Since he'd only been doing menial things for like...fifty years. Even for a demigod that'd be a long time without anything challenging to do. BTW I love those snakes...I want one. Anyway, moving on; poor Kiya! DX OMG! That'd be nothing short of horrifying! It'd suck big time...arranged marriages BAD for feminists, and Kiya seems like a very strong-willed girl, and it's just backed up by her mindset. 'I'd rather run away to some place I have no idea about then get married to some stuck-up princeling just coz my dad said I had to.' Needless to say I now idolize Kiya XD Wrapping it up...please get those four pages done as quickly as possible without rushing! I'll be fan-girling and awaiting your next update!

- Ezz
Ayla The Librarian chapter 2 . 5/20/2008
Nice chapter! No, not a cliffhanger! Just one thing: you misspelled "pharaoh". Other than that, it's great! Can't wait for more soon!
Ayla The Librarian chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Yay, more Sphinx stories! There really needs to be more of them. I don't know why there aren't a bunch anyway! Hope you write more!
Escorregadia chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Oh oh! What happens next? Is Sphinx actually gonna show up? What happens to Tal? And Kiya? Sorry, I'm totally spazzing out at the moment...I really, really like this so far...I think it has the potential to go far! I can't wait for an update...~shiftey eyes~ BTW...I like Aten. Jackal's are
Eskimo-Otter chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
good start. nice to see more Sphnix stories out there _ keep up the good work