Reviews for Three Blooms in the Cauldron
Ezmerelda chapter 8 . 9/28/2014
This is a wonderful way to deal with that horrible, poorly conceived, very bad least so far as Hermione and Ron are concerned (I don't like Ginny, but that pairing was...tolerable within the confines of this story).

Thank you for taking the time to write this story, it was a wonderful diversion. "
meg527 chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
Thank you so much for sharing this story. I really enjoyed it!
EwigeStudentin chapter 8 . 7/5/2014
You pulled off an amazingly complex time-turner fic here - and I've read a lot of time-travelling stories in my other (sci-fi) fandoms to appreciate the plot and the remarkable execution. I'm glad everything came together so nicely in the end and you came back to details and threads from earlier chapters to tie everything together nicely with a beautiful continuity bow on top.

I had to read the bit about "the sudden flash of light" and Mundungus in this chapter twice but I was very proud of myself to have figured it out in the end :D You're the continuity queen indeed :)
EwigeStudentin chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Tons of fun already, and I absolutely loved the verses!
drasticactions chapter 8 . 1/25/2014
ahhh I quite liked that ending, much better, I did like the bit of foreshadowing with the palmistry.
drasticactions chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
poor Hermione that would be my worst nightmare, bound to some jerk who wants me to have a litter of children instead of working, not to mention taking care of said children that I didn't even want to begin with. Horrible. At least things are looking up so far.
mama123 chapter 8 . 1/23/2014
Amazing story. Wonderful. How come u have so few reviews. U deserve hundreds and hundreds. Ty for sharing.
Dimac99 chapter 8 . 6/2/2013
Fantastic fic, totally loved it. Urgh, what horrible lives Hermione and Luna *almost* ended up with. And how could Ron have insisted on terms he knew would make Hermione so unhappy? Thank Merlin for the thingamygubbins that saved the day!
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 8 . 8/7/2012

And Virgin!Snape... ADORABLE!
dorothy chapter 8 . 4/2/2012
Ok. Seeing Hermione as an intensely miserable housewife/mother of many

was a painful mental image indeed.

It seems unbareably cruel to do that to any woman of her kind, even in fiction.

But I do applaud you for pointing out in such a stark way that housewifemother

can be (and is) for some women nothing short of a nightmare.

It neither takes an unfaithful husband nor eight! children to achieve that, of course.

Dorothy L. Sayers pointed out, that love marriage should never make us less than we were.

I could not agree more.

That being said, I enjoyed this tale, especially of course the soon to be obliviated days after the battle.

That's the strong Hermione I love :)

I still think, though, that it is lamentable to have her wait 20 years (even with the Obliviate).

In conclusion: Chapeau!
Seyfert chapter 8 . 3/30/2012
Wonderful fic! :)

I loved your take on the time turning, and the idea that time is not linear...

I would love it if you started writing again, your stories are absolutely brilliant...
Half-Blood Metamorphmagus chapter 8 . 3/24/2012

This was an amazing fic. I really love the plot, and especially how you put so much together so nicely. You made a spectacular story. I congratulate you. :D

Keep up the good work and don't stop writing! D
ceolwen chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
A very good story. Surprised it hasn't had more reviews!
BellaTallin chapter 8 . 1/29/2012
Lovely story, really, and a lovely plot twist! Well done!
Syvah chapter 8 . 1/27/2012
Foreshadowing was pretty good, I knew what I thought might happen, but wasn't sure enough to be...sure. Glad I was right though, the eight kids thing traumatized me nearly as much as it did poor Hermione. Severus couldn't have been thrilled either... good ol' Chrononavigator. Added bonus: Luna got saved, yay!

Very nice, well written. Thanks for posting. :)