Reviews for 17 Things Edward Cullen Would Never Say
Bubblesxox chapter 1 . 1/6
Um...wow
Renesmee chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I knew Edward better than anyone but you did well.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I love this list. It's great. Just a suggestion..You could do 17things Alice Cullen would wear or 17things Alice Cullen would never wear. XD
mintgil chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
that one was funny .
Primrose Angel Lupin chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Why Can't He Like Dirty blonds?
torie1225 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
SO TRUE!
victorionious chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I laughed so hard, I nearly peed myself. I mean, REALLY! Now, you've done it alright. I am cordially asking your permission to allow me to write a fanfiction (or at least a chapter of NWBATCAHF) in which he says ALL of these things. In context. I just have to. I'LL DIE IF I DON'T! (P.S. I'll write it whether you let me or not, but whether or not it graces the pages of ffn is up to you!) Of course, all credit will go to you, if you let me, that is. SO LET ME! I'll dedicate anything - EVERYTHING! - to you, if I must. A chapter in EVERY one of my incomplete stories. Heck, I'd even pump out a chapter of something that I've put on hiatus, if you want. PLEEEEAZZZZZEEEE!

Oh, and yeah, I liked it. Big whoop.

Peace out, girl scout.

Oh, and, I really wanna write a fic in which Edward says all of these. I think I forgot to mention it above. You know, just in case.
Blahabsbsh chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I this!
IOnlyDateEmpaths chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I love "IDK my BFF"
LethalFuror113 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
lOVE IT! :0D
KARNELL I JASPER chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
2 words wo-ow-ow thatsd one word i think but that is really 17 things edward will never say i have a few more "I ROSALIE" "I'M GAY" "WHY DO I LIKE BELLA AGAIN OH YEAH I REMEMBER BECAUSE JAZZ WILL KILL ME IF I KISSED ALICE"
Girly 411 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Okay this was flipping hi-larious!

I totally agree, though I do think that if they put their differences aside, Jake and Eddie could be friends. I mean they sorta worked with each other in Breaking Dawn. So yeah...

I admit...this was well worth it. If you write more stuff like this in your mini series, I'll totally read them.

I chuckled...a lot...I can totally see Edward saying these things in some sort of nightmare. Maybe Alice's...or Bella's...maybe I should start peicing together some new ideas and write something like that. But not using your stuff...cuz that would be stealing...borrowing without permission. so yeah...

Keep this sorta thing up! XD
a perfectly healthy clown chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
"Alice, my room needs a makeover. I want everything to sparkle, and everything has to be pink and white. There has to be pictures of ponies and rainbows everywhere. There needs to be butterflies hanging from the ceiling, and I need a canopy bed, and- you're writing all this down, right?"

“ Bella, I never really loved you. I just stayed with you because I’ve always fantasized about drinking your blood, and am waiting for the right time to do so.”

“ Bella, I lied. I actually prefer blondes.”

“ I am indeed, a badass. That is why Charlie hates me”

“ My hair is dyed this color”

“Bella, I have a confession to make. I married Tanya before coming back to Forks when we first met.”

“ I want to go shopping!”

Those were the funniest! This cracked me up!
sweet pea chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
i think this si so funny :D
I-Will-Defy-Gravity chapter 1 . 1/19/2009