Reviews for The Inconvenient Truth
Shiranai chapter 13 . 1/16
Woah dude I thought I was the only one who would often use up loads of white out just cuz I accidentally spell 'ang' insead of 'and' almost everytime (LOL!). By the way Milly being deaf and mute must be hard since our fabulous misprez can't bark out her crazy ideas and can't eavesdrop and be at the forefront of every new rumor, gossip, and fabulous news! And Nunally's crazy story (LOL!). But maybe Lelouch is kinda retarded... But anyway great story! Just minor grammatical errors here and there. Keep it up!
cesar.caldera.3 chapter 29 . 9/8/2014
Amazing
Drake Silver chapter 29 . 7/26/2014
ah. Dang this story is good! This is the second time i read it (the first time i did not have a fanfic acount) but, it was even better the seconld time. Love the story, love the other story, and sorry i did not review earlyer, i forgot the title so i had to look through the 200 some pages of the code geass arcive for it:) I hope you make a sequel, let it be about the kids and a whole new adventure with geass.
TonyTheTiger18 chapter 29 . 4/27/2014
So, did CC lose her immortality or not? I am little confused
darkfinder chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
have to wonder how things will change for them .
darkfinder chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
interesting start .have to wonder will they be happy .
Anonymous chapter 15 . 10/8/2013
Chapter 15 is nice. Nice.
Anonymous chapter 14 . 10/8/2013
Improve a little please. From chapter 13 its been going a long road. Please understand I don't want to criticize but just make it a little more romantic and funny.
Anonymous chapter 13 . 10/8/2013
Um please try to remember that Euphy was kind and sweet not commanding. I know I am reviewing a super lot late but I felt I should really review. Other than that no problems.
Anonymous chapter 8 . 10/8/2013
Well. I really liked it and I am sure its going to be fun. Currently in Chapter 8 and I loved the comic moments. (Thumbs up)
weland chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Pick a tense. Stick with it. Jumping from present to future to past is disjointed and sloppy. Pick one. Grammar and punctuation should be observed. Plural nouns require plural verbs. "Saturday mornings are my thinking time". Observe possessives: "Lelouch's calm had returned". And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
You are mean
Guest chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Nunaly so innocent but so blunt
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Now we know why she eats so much pizza
S.R.457 chapter 29 . 11/3/2012
O.O... 10/10 also DID you really have to do, oh someone going to die and make look like 1 after another some ones dead, but not dies... ya you know diea how mind fuck i am right now... owww...