Reviews for The Inconvenient Truth
KireiNa Hime chapter 29 . 10/24/2016
Thank's for compliting the story... it's so rare to find a completed fan fic,, so as one of uou readers and a CLu fangirl ,I'm very grateful... 。‿。

I let out so much emotions when reading this. Your story is definitely one of my favorites. And well,, I just finished watching CG R1 & R2 recently. \(o)/So it surely healed the little broken heart Lulu left me … (though I doubt he really died by how CC refered him on the end of the last episode,!)

Anyway, by the way, busway,, thank you for creating a beautiful CLu2 fic. And I really love a fic about building a little family of the otp of all the anime I like ...

Wish to read your other projects/works,,! And wish you luck...
Guest chapter 4 . 5/20/2016
I really really love your story :) I enjoyed it so much :D More power and thank u for entertaining us .. Good Job
Guest chapter 3 . 5/20/2016
So great ! Good job
TheMysticalWitch chapter 7 . 8/30/2015
Miss Author, are you from the Philippines? xD
bhark3 chapter 13 . 8/20/2015
This is my second time reading this story and I only just realized that most of what Nunally said at the end is both true and just plain insults towards Lelouch and Charles.

"My retarded brother..." Well your brother DID get a who-knows-how old witch pregnant.

"My father is a man-ho"

Well, she's not wrong.
Shiranai chapter 13 . 1/16/2015
Woah dude I thought I was the only one who would often use up loads of white out just cuz I accidentally spell 'ang' insead of 'and' almost everytime (LOL!). By the way Milly being deaf and mute must be hard since our fabulous misprez can't bark out her crazy ideas and can't eavesdrop and be at the forefront of every new rumor, gossip, and fabulous news! And Nunally's crazy story (LOL!). But maybe Lelouch is kinda retarded... But anyway great story! Just minor grammatical errors here and there. Keep it up!
cesar.caldera.3 chapter 29 . 9/8/2014
Amazing
Gehr-Bear chapter 29 . 7/26/2014
ah. Dang this story is good! This is the second time i read it (the first time i did not have a fanfic acount) but, it was even better the seconld time. Love the story, love the other story, and sorry i did not review earlyer, i forgot the title so i had to look through the 200 some pages of the code geass arcive for it:) I hope you make a sequel, let it be about the kids and a whole new adventure with geass.
TonyTheTiger18 chapter 29 . 4/27/2014
So, did CC lose her immortality or not? I am little confused
darkfinder chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
have to wonder how things will change for them .
darkfinder chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
interesting start .have to wonder will they be happy .
Anonymous chapter 15 . 10/8/2013
Chapter 15 is nice. Nice.
Anonymous chapter 14 . 10/8/2013
Improve a little please. From chapter 13 its been going a long road. Please understand I don't want to criticize but just make it a little more romantic and funny.
Anonymous chapter 13 . 10/8/2013
Um please try to remember that Euphy was kind and sweet not commanding. I know I am reviewing a super lot late but I felt I should really review. Other than that no problems.
Anonymous chapter 8 . 10/8/2013
Well. I really liked it and I am sure its going to be fun. Currently in Chapter 8 and I loved the comic moments. (Thumbs up)