Reviews for Kink
Deserted Eternity chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
aww. fluff is fun. :D kawaii.
Amiri chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
XD
Yet Another Yaoi Fan Girl chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Aw cute. I love the way u write. so easy to get lost in the details. lol and as i said before Loveless makes it better. It's kinda hard to imange Soubi with short hair. and even though i like his long locks, you make the 'somewhat' shortness work. - all i can say is keep the FF coming!
LittleBrother chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
It made me smile _ and laugh, it was funny. Again another great short story. Soubi with short hair XD I would love it see that...draw it please?

Fantastic job!
Vicious Cabaret chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Aw! So cute!
Youko-sama chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Precious! This made me grin, a lot. I love how you ended it; it was a perfect blend of humor and fluff.

Nicely done!
xCecilex chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
That did make me smile! Perfect Soubi behavior and great!
Stirling Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Aww, as much as I love Soubi's long hair, the idea of him with short hair is really cute! I especially liked the last part of your story. It's so adorable!
vierblith chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Ritsuka is in love with Soubi *waves Soubi/Ritsuka banner*

That was very adorable. And you really got me when I read the bit where Soubi had a haircut. It's so Ritsuka to suspect an impostor, too! XD Cheers! :D
TheDreamerLady chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Hehe.

Soubi with short hair? Now that's a fun though.

Now, to find someone who will make that drawing...

amanda
Evil Bunny of Death chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Aw! That's soo cute!
vanishingact chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Oh how precious! XD
Cass chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
AH!

SO CUTIE!

Poor Soubi dumb Kio but if Ritska liked it than I won't be to mad.

I love your stories and I love you!
LaChoy chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
So. I love you. Like, a ton. And I'll glomp you and hug you for the rest of our fandom days :D *loves on* Thank you so much! I'll buy you a ring sometime. Pick your favorite stone.

Now, onto the fic. So, imagining Soubi with that hairstyle made me start giggling. I just think he'd look so silly. That could be because I'm so used to his long hair. It should happen in the manga. Give us a break from all the drama. And not to mention the fact I squee'd when Ritsuka complimented Soubi. Oh, you devil, Ritsuka. You asked for that kiss. YOU WANTED IT.