Reviews for To Steele and to Hold
suamkehachne chapter 2 . 9/15/2016
Oh, my goodness! I just love this whole story but that last part just touched my heart so. It is so very touching and appropriate for them to include Mildred and there is no better way for them to do it, than to have her represent his family since he had no one else!

I just love it!

I would love to have seen more of your work but it seems as though this is just about coming down to the last of your writings for RS. I'm sorry I did not find this years ago.
eaz35173 chapter 7 . 10/1/2013
I know you wrote this several years ago, but I wanted to comment on what a great story it is! I echo gilmoradict's sentiments about striking the right balance of romance, humor and tone in the story! Love the way you wrote Bernice, too! I could actually picture this whole story happening.
gilmoradict chapter 7 . 10/19/2008
Frequently re-read previously posted stories - seldom review at FanFic because my lap top won't allow me to, but decided I needed to go to the tower today to register! This is really finely written. By that I mean you have struck that fine balance between giving RS fans a satisfying wedding scene - lovely, romantic and appropriate to the characters personalities, fears and backgrounds - enough details to make it engaging, without so many that the story slows down. There are even humorous lines - an important part of any RS story!Thanks for the time that went into creating To Steele and to Hold (Holt?) and for sharing it with readers.
SusanRS chapter 7 . 7/28/2008
I just re-read this for the umpteenth time and I think it's one of the best RS fanfics by the BEST RS fanfic author, IMHO. I love the way you write!
decaetrylobra chapter 7 . 4/24/2008
That was FANTASTIC! I think it's the best RS wedding story I've ever read. You are a terrific writer! I just love how well you capture the spirit of the show. I can imagine Remington and Laura vividly when I'm reading. Oh, and your Berniece is so great! I miss her!
shanabear chapter 7 . 4/22/2008
That was great. I loved how you brought Bernice and Murphy back. It was great. Keep writing