Reviews for To Steele and to Hold
eaz35173 chapter 7 . 10/1/2013
I know you wrote this several years ago, but I wanted to comment on what a great story it is! I echo gilmoradict's sentiments about striking the right balance of romance, humor and tone in the story! Love the way you wrote Bernice, too! I could actually picture this whole story happening.
gilmoradict chapter 7 . 10/19/2008
Frequently re-read previously posted stories - seldom review at FanFic because my lap top won't allow me to, but decided I needed to go to the tower today to register! This is really finely written. By that I mean you have struck that fine balance between giving RS fans a satisfying wedding scene - lovely, romantic and appropriate to the characters personalities, fears and backgrounds - enough details to make it engaging, without so many that the story slows down. There are even humorous lines - an important part of any RS story!Thanks for the time that went into creating To Steele and to Hold (Holt?) and for sharing it with readers.
SusanRS chapter 7 . 7/28/2008
I just re-read this for the umpteenth time and I think it's one of the best RS fanfics by the BEST RS fanfic author, IMHO. I love the way you write!
decaetrylobra chapter 7 . 4/24/2008
That was FANTASTIC! I think it's the best RS wedding story I've ever read. You are a terrific writer! I just love how well you capture the spirit of the show. I can imagine Remington and Laura vividly when I'm reading. Oh, and your Berniece is so great! I miss her!
shanabear chapter 7 . 4/22/2008
That was great. I loved how you brought Bernice and Murphy back. It was great. Keep writing