Reviews for Those Who Steal
tinkletimekelly chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
It's Bakura/Yugi! Need I say more?
Acekat chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Really good! Bring on the next chapter, please! :)
Melanie Skye chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Bakura and Yuugi on team rocket. *laughs* Great drabble, I loved it.

Good luck on the contest!
Dark Necrofear chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Are we talking about Yami Bakura here? I could see him in Team Rocket, but not handing the stolen Pokemon back again.

Yugi could never be the Boss, he's way too soft.

Interesting concept,though.
SilverStarShine94 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
...

This was the most interesting crossover I've ever read. YugiohPokemon isn't something that you see very often so you have the originality factor.

Perhaps a little OOC at points but I still enjoyed it.

Good luck in the contest!
Alzemu chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
WHAT? lol

XD

This just made my day. lol lol lol
Rainbrat chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
For a short fic, I liked it a lot.

I've never heard of a pokemon/Yugioh crossover fic before but I think this was good. Only problem is it might be a little hard for people who haven't come across pokemon before understand it.

I have to agree with Ama, I can't see Yugi ever working for team rocket or Bakura returning the stolen pokemon. THat's just far to OCC. Sorry.

I probably could have been a little longer, but all on all I liked it.

'He had a fascination with Bakura's hair as well' For some reason I found that line hilarious. Well done

Rene
Inu Kaiba chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Ok... I really just... no. D:

I just.. don't like a Pokemon take on Klepto, but asides that... Yugi's not evil enough to be in Team Rocket, and Bakura RETURNING Pokemon? They're kind of OOC. D: Sorry

Bakura would more rather just release the Pokemon in order to not have to deal with them, or torture them, or lock them up. He's not kind. A better idea would be to have Bakura join Team Rocket after feeling the burn from Marik or Seto or someone else eviller, and having him steal Pikachu from Yugi. 'cause the only way I see Yugi being evil in this pairing is gradual decay from Bakura. So...

Anyways, that's just my take. :)
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
This was cute.
Salkiethia chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Not long, not complicated, and certainly a very sweet way of putting them together in a crossover. :) I like it. Yuppers!