Reviews for Changing Things
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
My personal belief is that Tonks wouldn't be able to change into a wolf, but I do like this story, regardless of my personal headcanon. I mean, this was a unique idea, and I could imagine her practicing to get it right. I think the most powerful part is definitely where he speaks before fleeing the room.

I mean, all her life she's been asked to change for people, and here's Remus who doesn't ask her to change at all...and she changes for him, anyway, though in a more physical sense. Sadly, all along, he didn't WANT her to change. Probably the only good stable thing in his life.

Nice work!
amazingtofu chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
The end of this makes me sad. I can't decide how I feel about it. It's brilliant and entirely well-written, but it's... I love it.

I dislike what happens to Tonks, but there's no way to like something like that. It's not something that's supposed to be liked.

I think I just wish it had a happy ending, which is does, but not in this story.

It makes me sad that Remus leaves at the end, I think. Whenever I see situations like this I always wish the person would stay. They'd talk, figure it out. Or if he really needed to leave he would say something like, "I need to go and think, I'll talk to you soon."
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Life is so cruel isn't it?
Danwea chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
That was so beautiful.
PrettyFanGirl chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Very good! I can't believe how many stories you have related to DH!
Bunnyluv611 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
and that was beautiful
SWaddict1986 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
"Shaz made a graphic gesture, then threw her head back and yelled at the top of her lungs. “Hot, sweaty, boys, starkers! Utterfuckably starkers! Not a bleeding stitch on their gorgeous tight bums!”"

HAHAHAHAHA Oh I love Shaz. That's hilarious.

Poor Tonks :( Thank Merlin Moody found her.

And the end...poor Remus for having to face one of his deepest fears and running away from it. But you show just how much Tonks loves him so very well
Bookish Brownie chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
That was very interesting. I could definitely see something like that having happened to Tonks. And poor Remus with his name. I only have one minor technical question, though. Rowling's never made the limits of Metamorphmagi clear to my knowledge, but I'm not sure that Tonks would be able to change into a wolf. However, it works really well in the story, and it was so poignant when Remus ran away (because he was confronted with probably one of his greatest fears). Anyway, good job.