Reviews for Reincarnation
76Blank47 chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
...like, WHOA. other fanfics dont usually give me a feeling but this one makes me feel sorta REFRESHED. cant believe he was in a coma though. i love how you braided the words together like that and the result was just pure BRILLIANCE and AWESOMENESS. wonderful job writin this. it made my day D
animeXIII chapter 5 . 5/5/2010
Wonderfully written.
sweetpotato1992 chapter 5 . 1/9/2009
This was beautiful. I enjoyed every second of it. _
animeangel665 chapter 5 . 10/9/2008
wow, this was beautiful. I love it!
Bubblegum Head chapter 5 . 9/14/2008
I thought that you had actually been finished with the last chapter. But I'm so glad you weren't!

This, my dearest, was amazing.

I had never thought it would end like this, it was truly astounding and so heart wrenching to read.

I loved it.
XxSadakoxX chapter 5 . 9/14/2008
the adorableness!
Arkaham chapter 5 . 9/14/2008
:D wow in my case the end made sense, and love it... it made cry XD a lot, but don't worry, :D it's was so beutiful how do you did this chapter :D

and now than before, I belove this is one of the most cute-sad [no bittersweet] history I read :D

congratulations!
Broken Mushroom chapter 4 . 9/8/2008
So for some reason I can't log in... oh well.

This story is amazing! I get chills reading it, and it brings tears to my eyes! I love the differant approach you have taken with the whole Next life thing as opposed to what everyone else does. Great job with this and please update soon!
cfcbye chapter 4 . 7/22/2008
Oh these were all really good! I especially liked the cat one. Poor Axel T-T

Well I hope you do continue this because it really is very good!
orangejuicesmilies chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
Wow. That's all I can say. This is utterly amazing. ]
psyche-of-frogs chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
ah, i luv this story! soo cute! update fast or i will hav to kick ur ass and force u to update. MUAHAHAHAHA!
Bubblegum Head chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
This is one of the most original stories I have ever read :D

It's glorious.

You, of course, have to do a puppy dog. Or maybe not - whatever floats your boat though. :D
Keira-93 chapter 3 . 7/12/2008
This story is interesting but it's really good. My only question is what are you going to do about the age difference that would be between the two by the time Axel acaully becomes human. I have an idea if you want to know but i'm not going to giving you my thoughts if you don't what it. Meanwhile please keep writing it's really good.
XxSadakoxX chapter 4 . 7/12/2008
Awesome chapter. Poor Roxas has sad dreams... Why did Axel leave?
d e l e t e . s t a r s chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
I absolutely love your idea.