Reviews for Randy's Thoughts
bill560682 chapter 44 . 11/24/2014
well if we are getting close to the end then that means you should still be putting up chapters for this story but no updates in 6 years.
bill560682 chapter 13 . 11/24/2014
well i would think repeating the paragraphs may indicate randy has some sort term memory loss and forgot he wrote them.
bill560682 chapter 10 . 11/24/2014
now if this IS as i think an you seem to be leading us to believe tim is in fact alive and it was someone else that got killed like tim allen not tim taylor then if it is about tim dealing drug years ago then tim must have gotten busted then tim must have had a whole shit load of drugs or money that belonged to the drug dealers for them to still be after him or tim cut a deal to get a better scentanse an the dealers are finally out after 20 years or so and wanted revenge.
randyiscool chapter 44 . 8/24/2010
good chapter! i'm wondering when you are going to update again because it seems like you don't update very often. No offense though...
Ghostwriter chapter 44 . 8/12/2010
Hey, cool. More soon please. Catch ya on the flip side.
Colin Creevey chapter 44 . 7/21/2010
Good chapter. Sad 2 c this story end, but all stories have a beginning and end. Update soon. I am curious 2 c what happens next.
Colin Creevey chapter 43 . 7/19/2010
Sry i took so long. Even the summer is crazy with visits from family overseas, trips, etc... had time to review very few stories, and little time to write my own. Im back now.

Ill bet the two significant lines r the last 2. Hes gonna get addicted isnt he? lol
randyiscool chapter 44 . 7/15/2010
Good chapter! I'm sad that this story may end but hey stories do end. Although, I think you could always write other stories. So Yay for this chapter.
randyiscool chapter 43 . 7/13/2010
np. I always like helping people. anyway, I hope you update soon and good chapter.
randyiscool chapter 42 . 7/12/2010
not to be pushy but, Can you please update? This story is great and i don't want it to be sitting there uncompleated like some storys are. so if you can update this story.
Colin Creevey chapter 42 . 3/13/2010
Im still here. I havent visited the site in ages, and happened 2 come today. Im liking it so far.

Update soon (if thats possible)
Baxxie chapter 41 . 8/6/2009
Such a bad joke to make :P

But glad to see he's doing ok so far!

Update again soon!

Love, Baxxie
Colin Creevey chapter 41 . 8/3/2009
I wonder how this will end. Update soon
randyiscool chapter 41 . 8/2/2009
great chapter!
randyiscool chapter 40 . 8/1/2009
Not 2 b rude or anything, but when will u continue this story again? I'm tired of w8ing so long.