Reviews for Teaching Tonks
formerlyknownasy chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
This was part cute and part funny. Mostly funny.
Emilise284 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
The last line was great. (Tonks, you're a LIAR!) This was a fantastic story.
FloatingCloudBadger chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This is so immensely brilliant. Tonks is such a babe with her "assets" ;) And I love Snape in this as well... such a good story :D
AltheaSnow chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Fun Snape and Tonks interaction. Somehow I believe Tonks would have had a crush on Snape when she was at Hogwarts.
Katrina Marie Lupin chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
That last line sold it. I was DYING! Excellent story!

-is still giggling-
everyme chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
XD

That was really funny :D Not really outrightly funny, but I grinned the whole time while reading it, and it made me chuckle quite a few times :D

Tonks was very in character... I always wondered how she passed her Potions test... patience and carefullness obviously arent her strong points. Your depiction of her in Snapes class was very funny and accurate :)

Snape was in character most of the time as well... only in the beginning when he asked himself: " Did that girl's breasts get bigger since yesterday?" I was like "what the hell..." :D

And the conversations between Tonks and Snape are just classic :D " Its the hair, isnt it?" Hilarious :)

The last passage was just so ironic. She promises herself that she will never again fall for an older guy with an emotional baggage... and then she falls for Lupin XD So much for the good intentions...

Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this, there arent many good Snape/Tonks fanfictions out there :)

greets
Carlysaurus chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Loved it :D
Fmh chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Lovely little piece made me giggle the whole way through thank you
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
That was really good!
RadicalReason chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Aw. Poor Tonks. Love this story. Bittersweet and really originally different(in a good way).

-R
toonmili chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
oh I loved this... I want more
AlwaysSS chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Poor Severus... I always did think he had it rough that after dealing w/ Tonks (who I am sure was quite the rowdy student) he would get stuck the very next year with the trio & Neville.

The poor man's life was entirely too hard, lol.

Great tale, thanks.
Cleared chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
I love the irony of the last sentence. Well done.
secretshipper chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Haha that was amusing! You tackled it well! Please R&R my short one shot...I'm new on here! Well off to check out ur other stuff!
shyfoxling chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
I've never quite got Severus/Tonks as adults but it's amusing to think about her crushing on him as a student! I like pre-canon Severus.