Reviews for What Else Is There To Do?
bhoney chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
Oh my gosh, this was totally hilarious. I really needed this to lift my depression over the last episode.

I loved Dean's assertion here that intelligence is the ultimate superpower: “That’s why. Batman’s got freaking intelligence. It’s the ultimate superpower.” “Since when are you all about brain over brawn?” *snort* Too funny. It is kinda funny, the role reversal they did here, Sam being for brawn and Dean voting for brains.

This made me giggle: "And it helps that he’s got all the money in the world and unlimited resources. Kinda like us…only minus the money.” “…And the resources...” LOL

And this had me completely cracking up: “My point is Batman’s a grown man who pretends to be a giant bat!” “A terrifying, giant bat…” Yeah, cuz that makes all the difference! LOL

Oh, I found the Easter egg!: "M, Lana. I’d totally go for Lana.” *snickers* Very clever.

"And what’s with all the L’s in Superman, anyway?" A question I have often pondered myself. ;)

I LOVE THIS FIC! It's very well done, the characterizations are dead-on, the banter is hilarious, and it's just a lovely, funny, cute feel-good piece. Something I've been sorely needing this season. THANK YOU for writing it. It's so nice to see the boys just being brothers. I'm adding this to my favorites, and really hope you'll consider writing more SPN fanfic soon.
bhoney chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
ROTFL I LOVED this! I am still laughing at all Dean's logic for why Scooby is better-with Fred dressing better, and the Mystery Machine, LOL. Classic.

You mentioned Cancer Man in here, and it cracked me up because I watched the Scarecrow ep again the other day, and you know he's in there as the professor at the college and the whole time I wanted to yell at Dean "Dean. You watch X-Files. You should KNOW not to trust Cancer Man!". *giggles*

And this from Sam cracked me up too: “Not real monsters,” Sam pointed out. “They chase around deadbeats in costumes. If some real evil came barreling out of the bushes at them they’d be totally screwed.”

Anyway, this was beautifully done. I could totally hear them having this conversation, and Dean's glee at pulling out Batman and the cool car angle. Just perfect. And too funny.
Dreadedfemale chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Wicked cute!

"Whoever has the cooler car wins!"

Dean hands down every time! Good job. :)
extremediva19 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
OMG Hahaha that was awesome! *dies laughing*
abni chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
LOL oh this is so awesome, I can so imagine this happening. Thanks for giving me a great laugh!

Hugs,

abni
shadowglove chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
hahahaha. this was so funny! And true! I'm sorry Sammy, I go with Scooby too! lol
civillove chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
omg, this was SO cute :D i loved reading this!
sUnKiSsT chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Haha, I haven't even watched the X-Files before, but this was really freaking funny! Good job!
karose10 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
well, it definatly fits into the catagory of weird, but i've seen real conversations like that (although not scooby v x-files)and they do get pretty heated and extreamly interesting. nice one shot. its definatly a keeper.
supernatfem76 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
I really enjoyed this. I used to watch Scooby Doo as a kid and the X-files was one of my favorite shows and Supernatural is one of my current favorite shows. Who knew that putting all these different shows together in a Supernatural fanfiction would turn out so great? I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
Hazgarn chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
So much awesome packed into this one little fic!

XD
Neko-Ochz chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Insanity? That was awesome! And Dean adding Batman to the mix was just... ermm.. amazing! XD

The X-Files was obviously going to lose because they don't have a talking dog! 3

Neko!
anathemawrites chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Win. So what if you're crazy? The Mystery Machine was awesome.
anon chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Ha!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Ha ha ha ha ha! Totally random, but I loved it! Catch ya on the flip side.
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3