Reviews for All That's Best of Dark and Bright
Kasy chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
OMG this is awesome...cant wait to read on
Pichicha123 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Please continue this story!
celestehalcyon chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
A very interesting story you've weaved here yourself.

Minor characters don't usually get the amount of attention they deserve so I'm also happy to find these two instead of the main characters for once.

Their "helping" each other out on their creations was brilliant! Clow did seem the more likely to design that pendant into the way it was, and only a mad writer like Drosselmeyer could have Illusion work so well (though am glad that Clow intervened before he could add an UNhappy ending .)

All in all, you've done a wonderful job! More power to your writing!
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Surprise the king of tragedy would even be ABLE to bring himself to write 'happily ever after' in particular as a matter of principle!

Nice idea of Clow Reed being the one who fashioned the heart shard into a pendant.

And there can't be two! No good, no good."

Can be, but it often leads to wars.

but he doubts that Drosselmeyer is the kind of person to know what its best for a story, rather than not.

Oh he is.. he simply has no empathy for his characters at all..
Yugure-Unmei chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
This was amazing. Completely blew my mind away at how each word was perfectly used in each sentence. On a scale of 1 to 10, I rate it 100! :D
AtticusBlackwolf chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Wonderful! 3
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Wonderful
Sparklillian chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
wonderful story, but, it has nothing to do with Sakura and shaoran, but it did mention a little bit of Ahiru and Fakir.
AngelEmCuti chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
HA! thats funny! i love how you combinded two of my favorite animes! _