Reviews for Reunionification
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Oh I love that!

I like how Dasey wasn't immediate and I wasn't expecting Casey's confession to Sam.

It was definitely long but great job!
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I love you. As the last fic I'm reading today. This has to be one of the favorites. I absolutely adored this. Extremely well written.

Love Elodie~
DisforDasey chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Aw, I LOVE it!

That is so Love Actually (which I love ALMOST as much as your fic!)

Amazing job!
daisy617 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Aww! That was sweet and amazing. Terrific job! I loved it!
fairiekween13 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Very cute, and an excellent portrayal of the characters.
Just A Girl Of The Hollow x3 chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
I'd just like to say that took me almost an hour to read.

Oh yeah, it was really good ;]
forevergoneforever chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Nally...first time i've heard of that. But Noel and Sally would look really really cute .N e way , GR8 STORY!K.I.U!:D
Silverian Rose chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
totally loved it! it rocked!
pheobe p chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Hey this is really awesome - I could really picture all of this and it felt very natural and true.

Great job getting into the character's voices and heads.

You are so talented!
crbmyenthusiasm chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
How did I not review this? I must be slipping.

This was awesome. I love reunion fics; whenever we get to see all the couples aged, I just think its so cool. It was all good, but my favorite thing was Casey having a gay fiance. That was too funny to me.

Great work!
TheBucketWoman chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
I'm in love with Sam. I was already in love with Sheldon. But Sam! I can see him doing all of this.

And I think that Casey is exactly the type of idiot to do what she did. And it's really funny when she does stuff like this.

I still haven't recovered from what happened to poor Noel, but am glad that he had sense enough to get help. :-)

So...what else. You're brilliant, as usual, and for such a long fic, it went by real fast.
victoria alexandra chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
THIS was absolutely fabulous :)
jannikajade chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
E!

I love it. Futurefics make me happy- and this was extra awesome.

They're all just so cute and lovable. I'd pick a favorite part, but i'd just be quoting way too many things back to you.

I loved it though.
Frogster chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Great job! You're amazing with characters. Now go write some more! :)
moirariordan chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
"Pulled a Meagan." HAHA. Yes, you really did. That's a totally better expression than "pulled a Monica" at least. :P

I loved, loved, loved this. I don't know why I've never considered Sam being heavily into service, but it makes a whole lot of sense. And Kendra and Ralph! Aww. Shemily, of course - and poor Sally. Kinda makes her less irritating when she deals with something like that. (And she named her kid 'Vaughn.' Hee!) And Derek and Casey of course, so misguided and tortured that it's funny. Aww.

This was awesome. I loved all of these separate futures, they're so detailed and fitting for the characters. I loved it to bits. :D

Happy birthday, by the way! :)