Reviews for Warning Signs
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
That was interesting. I think you make a good point about that. Though maybe Hawkeye should have talked to Ed too, Mustang just makes a mess.
DrummerDancer chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Wonderful story! Loved it.
gaap237 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I liked how you made it serious yet kept it from being dark. Good balance
hawkeyeflame1921 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
-facepalm- why Roy? Why? When you have kids, let Riza give them "the talk" because you're terrible at stuff like that.

I love how Riza's so blunt. And I'm also glad that Al already knew what sex is cus it would've been a hell of a lot more awkward if he didn't know.

And Ed can sometimes look like a little girl, but sometimes it's completely obvious that he's a guy.
etoile-de-saphir chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Hey ! I really enjoyed your story! :) Would you mind if i translate it into french? Of course i would mention that you are the true author and that i'm only the translator

Bye! xx
Evangeline Jr chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
That was quite funny but I picked up the message.

And yes, The Sound of Silence is pure brilliance.
Ruingaraf chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Excellent and in-character as usual. I especially loved the bit about Alphonse being willing to jump to Hawkeye's defense, it was very cute and very much like him- people tend to forget he's so young.
radcat38 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Well done. I agree with you. We need to bring this subject up once in ahwile they way you did it but not in a horrorfying (spelling?) way. (Sorry late at night and I am really tired. Too much moving and packing.) You handled it well. If you look at how beautiful Ed is you could see the different types of people who would be attracted to him. Roy is true to himself...he would be worried if he had heard those remarks. He would have done something like this. Good job.
Miskcat chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
This was so well done, getting the message across while still creatiing an interesting story.

I loved the extra little touch, of Ed jumping to the wrong conclusion about why Mustang was even broaching the subject. Trust Ed, eh? But that was very in character, of course, and we know Al would set him straight later on.

Very well done!
0-mirage-0 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Hey I really loved this piece! Not a lot of people separate Alphonse from Ed long enough to do conversations with him that really develop Alphonse as his own being. I thought you did a fantastic job illustrating Hawkeye and Mustang’s relationship as well. Your diction was very formal keeping it appropriate and realistic, but in-between all the lines was a friendship you could hear between everyone in this piece—and that I really loved.

Keep up the great work! You’ve got some real talent! : )
Mokiemorty chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Poor Mustang. xD

I do really love how this is written, it's sweet, but very serious. You've done very well.
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Very very good story. It wasn't what I expected to read but I very much enjoyed the reactions of the brothers to the threat. Having dealt with child abuse regularly on my old job (and it's becoming a recurrent theme in my current one), the Roy/Ed pairing always makes me very leery (well, Ed-the-child with anyone in the military makes me very leery).

Thanks for posting this.
ZaKai chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
You already know most of what I think of your story. I think you did a good job with it. Although 'The Sound of Silence' is extremely heavy, I'd really rather think of Roy having Ed and Al's best interest at heart; and you really showed that here.

Thank you for writing something to spread the awareness of child abuse. Hopefully, someone reading this will remember what Hawkeye said to Al for themselves.

- Z
ClockRepair chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
I liked how you incorportaed a real, serious issue into a fanfiction and the chance of child abuse for Ed and Al. Though it's ironic that this story came up because my mom was talking to me about this yesterday and it proves that people who haven't experienced abuse (physically or sexually) are truly lucky while people who have experienced it are truly brave.
sparkybitterness chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Amazing...never really thought of that. It was halarious in some parts, serious in another. Mustang having that talk with Ed would've been halarious to listen in on...might get the wrong idea. Good job.