Reviews for The Course of True Love
Bean and Pea chapter 1 . 6/16
This was adorable!
flaminguchiha chapter 1 . 5/25
This was very adorable. I like how this story turned out.
trouvaille chapter 1 . 3/19
Read this way, way, way back. Still love it.
Cassandra Echizen chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
I am in love with Sakura here... But not in that girl to girl lesbian way of course. I mean as a character , she us so full of life any is not an obssess fangirl eventhough she is totally in love with Itachi. I love it all.
Thank you.
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
KYAAAAAAAAAA! Uchiha men are not romantic people lolz. Please make some GaaraXSakura or ShikamaruXTemari :D
jhian casey chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
well, sakura is kinda obsessed here..
ahd their relationship is fake at first..
a yr without a kiss?!
well, anyway.. its still a happily-ever-after! hahha
and as long as i got itachi im happy! LOL
thanku and more!;)
Marahuyo chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
Cutie
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
I will also wait my entire life just to marry my first love :)
DianaChaseKirkland chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Absolutely great, funny, lovely one-shot :3 Nice job ;)
Kintora chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Super cute and well written. Really made me giggle and "aw, shucks" like a teenage school girl that I no longer am (at least chronologically on the outside). But I really wish there was more action, instead of a single lingering kiss and an impromptu engagement ring. But, either way, I enjoyed reading this piece. Melted my insides a little!
Zetnnik chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Very nice reading. Thank you for sharing your story with us. Itruly enjoy non-massacre ItaSaku stories. :)
12-SmileyRose chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
this has got to be the second or third time I'm reading this and I still get all giggly and excited and amazed. The way you portrayed their relationship is so weird yet, somehow, so right.
It's cool yo :D
Hinotoriko chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
SO SWEET
limonium chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
feels feels feels feels feels pain feels feels feels feels feels-okay enough damn im crying
becauseambatman1 chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Awww I loved it soooo fluffy!