Reviews for The Course of True Love
Kintora chapter 1 . 5/20
Super cute and well written. Really made me giggle and "aw, shucks" like a teenage school girl that I no longer am (at least chronologically on the outside). But I really wish there was more action, instead of a single lingering kiss and an impromptu engagement ring. But, either way, I enjoyed reading this piece. Melted my insides a little!
Zetnnik chapter 1 . 5/13
Very nice reading. Thank you for sharing your story with us. Itruly enjoy non-massacre ItaSaku stories. :)
12-SmileyRose chapter 1 . 4/14
this has got to be the second or third time I'm reading this and I still get all giggly and excited and amazed. The way you portrayed their relationship is so weird yet, somehow, so right.
It's cool yo :D
KumorikoKumoriko chapter 1 . 3/18
SO SWEET
limonium chapter 1 . 2/18
feels feels feels feels feels pain feels feels feels feels feels-okay enough damn im crying
becauseambatman1 chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Awww I loved it soooo fluffy!
LoLi15 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Awwww. Thats the sweetest Itasaku moment ever. I love this fic. Well done!
maipigen chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
THIS WAS AMAZEBALLS! I WANT, NO NEED MORE! Sorry got a little excited but come on, this was amazing :D
eekz chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Wow.

This is beautifully written and immensely entertaining. I particularly enjoy how Sakura's determination often borders on madness ("'You can trust me,' Sakura went on earnestly. 'I outgrew my fangirl phase days ago.'" this made me laugh so hard) and how easily she manipulates Sasuke. Furthermore, your Itachi is so much more stoic and emotionally challenged than the typical non-massacre AU Itachi; it's wonderful.

Thank you for writing this!
xLL-Ax chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Ahw this was so cute 3 I loved it! :D
clairebear2319 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Oohmygoshohhmyg that spectacular
KitsuneMiyuKendraHyuga chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
I liked this a lot. Really. It's so nice. The only thing is that Itachi doesn't show any affection at all, not even with his gaze (and Uchihas are best-known for the intensity of their gazes). I live the description and I'm a fan of ItaSaku, so it was really cute. But in the end it seems one-sided, almost as if Itachi has a hidden agenda of his own. That's the only thing I would criticize. But the whole story was fantastic.
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I'm not trying to by rude or anything, but I will be blunt; It was quiet uneventful and, after some after thought...very VERY boring. But well written. You ruined the whole thing towards the end.
silveroaks chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
that was soooo adorable ! :D
Hisaharu chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
/flips all the fucking tables ever made
THIS IS NOT FAIR I DEMAND ITACHI SHOWS SOME TYPE OF LIVE I MEAN OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS AND IT'S WRITTEN SO NICELY BUT IS IT ALL ONE SIDED IN THE END? IS HE IN LOVE OR LUST OR FRIENDSHIP OR WHAT

/Sobs./ this was such a 10/10 and I love it. I think there was no OOCness and think if anything this was how it would have happened under these circumstances...
BUT DID HE RESLLY LOVE HER OR