Reviews for The Course of True Love
jhian casey chapter 1 . 8/4
well, sakura is kinda obsessed here..
ahd their relationship is fake at first..
a yr without a kiss?!
well, anyway.. its still a happily-ever-after! hahha
and as long as i got itachi im happy! LOL
thanku and more!;)
unicorn-senpai chapter 1 . 7/16
Cutie
I will also wait my entire life just to marry my first love :)
DianaChaseKirkland chapter 1 . 7/8
Absolutely great, funny, lovely one-shot :3 Nice job ;)
Kintora chapter 1 . 5/20
Super cute and well written. Really made me giggle and "aw, shucks" like a teenage school girl that I no longer am (at least chronologically on the outside). But I really wish there was more action, instead of a single lingering kiss and an impromptu engagement ring. But, either way, I enjoyed reading this piece. Melted my insides a little!
Zetnnik chapter 1 . 5/13
Very nice reading. Thank you for sharing your story with us. Itruly enjoy non-massacre ItaSaku stories. :)
12-SmileyRose chapter 1 . 4/14
this has got to be the second or third time I'm reading this and I still get all giggly and excited and amazed. The way you portrayed their relationship is so weird yet, somehow, so right.
It's cool yo :D
KumorikoKumoriko chapter 1 . 3/18
SO SWEET
limonium chapter 1 . 2/18
feels feels feels feels feels pain feels feels feels feels feels-okay enough damn im crying
becauseambatman1 chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Awww I loved it soooo fluffy!
LoLi15 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Awwww. Thats the sweetest Itasaku moment ever. I love this fic. Well done!
maipigen chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
THIS WAS AMAZEBALLS! I WANT, NO NEED MORE! Sorry got a little excited but come on, this was amazing :D
eekz chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Wow.

This is beautifully written and immensely entertaining. I particularly enjoy how Sakura's determination often borders on madness ("'You can trust me,' Sakura went on earnestly. 'I outgrew my fangirl phase days ago.'" this made me laugh so hard) and how easily she manipulates Sasuke. Furthermore, your Itachi is so much more stoic and emotionally challenged than the typical non-massacre AU Itachi; it's wonderful.

Thank you for writing this!
xLL-Ax chapter 1 . 3/2/2014