Reviews for The Course of True Love
Heiwa no Hato chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Cute. :)
Sekowari chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Such a sweet, entertaining, enjoyable story! When I read the parts about Valentine's Day, I couldn't help thinking it was such good timing that Valentine's Day is in fact only about a week away xD
Conrii chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Adorable.
punnylove chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
One of the most well-written Itachi/Sakura fics I've read. The formatting is very well done, as are the characterizations and overall writing. Great job!
guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
No offense but I thought ur story somehow implied one sided sasusaku...maybe cos I am sasusaku fan and I like angst...Nvm...all I have to say is,ur writing is beautiful!
mililli chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Very sweet and cute :3
HeliosEcslipse chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
sweet story!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This is so adorable! I couldn't get enough of it! :D
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This was cute. A little unbelievable with her being in love since she was five, but meh. Still cute.
Reina Leva chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I don't usually read ItaSaku since I'm all for SasuSaku but this was simply amazing. I am at a loss of words. I love how you depicted Sasuke here, as a teammate and a brother. I also loved Itachi's characterization. Loved this so much.
Katara-Hatake chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This was, at the start, painfully sad to read.
But I liked it on the end!

K-H
adeaerdna chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
That was freakin' cute... i loved it.. :)
crangelique chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
"Look underneath the underneath."

I knew Kakashi's advice would come in handy someday.
hushnelle chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Sakura is adorable! She's the perfect balance between shy and outspoken. My favorite section was Words of Advice. It's hilarious reading Sasuke as some sort of mediator between Itachi and Sakura. I laughed for five minutes when he called Sakura a moron.
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 2/19/2012