Reviews for The Course of True Love
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I'm not trying to by rude or anything, but I will be blunt; It was quiet uneventful and, after some after thought...very VERY boring. But well written. You ruined the whole thing towards the end.
silveroaks chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
that was soooo adorable ! :D
Hisaharu chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
/flips all the fucking tables ever made
THIS IS NOT FAIR I DEMAND ITACHI SHOWS SOME TYPE OF LIVE I MEAN OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS AND IT'S WRITTEN SO NICELY BUT IS IT ALL ONE SIDED IN THE END? IS HE IN LOVE OR LUST OR FRIENDSHIP OR WHAT

/Sobs./ this was such a 10/10 and I love it. I think there was no OOCness and think if anything this was how it would have happened under these circumstances...
BUT DID HE RESLLY LOVE HER OR
Strata's Stargazer chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Aw, so cute!
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
You write really good stories. I particularly love the way this story went. The ending was especially thoughtful. It's the truth I think that Itachi may have acted that way. It makes me smile the way she had to agree to marry him when he never even asked. That was a ninja ending right there.
SakuraHimeYoi chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Its really sweet:)
mollycoddle chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I love the fact that Sasuke was supportive and the all-around greatness of this fic-also, there was nothing rushed, so yay.
writingpenguin chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Cute. :)
Sekowari chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Such a sweet, entertaining, enjoyable story! When I read the parts about Valentine's Day, I couldn't help thinking it was such good timing that Valentine's Day is in fact only about a week away xD
Conrii chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Adorable.
punnylove chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
One of the most well-written Itachi/Sakura fics I've read. The formatting is very well done, as are the characterizations and overall writing. Great job!
guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
No offense but I thought ur story somehow implied one sided sasusaku...maybe cos I am sasusaku fan and I like angst...Nvm...all I have to say is,ur writing is beautiful!
mililli chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Very sweet and cute :3
HeliosEcslipse chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
sweet story!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This is so adorable! I couldn't get enough of it! :D
191 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »