Reviews for The Course of True Love
LoLi15 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Awwww. Thats the sweetest Itasaku moment ever. I love this fic. Well done!
maipigen chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
THIS WAS AMAZEBALLS! I WANT, NO NEED MORE! Sorry got a little excited but come on, this was amazing :D
eekz chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Wow.

This is beautifully written and immensely entertaining. I particularly enjoy how Sakura's determination often borders on madness ("'You can trust me,' Sakura went on earnestly. 'I outgrew my fangirl phase days ago.'" this made me laugh so hard) and how easily she manipulates Sasuke. Furthermore, your Itachi is so much more stoic and emotionally challenged than the typical non-massacre AU Itachi; it's wonderful.

Thank you for writing this!
king-of-sass chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Ahw this was so cute 3 I loved it! :D
clairebear2319 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Oohmygoshohhmyg that spectacular
KitsuneMiyuKendraHyuga chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
I liked this a lot. Really. It's so nice. The only thing is that Itachi doesn't show any affection at all, not even with his gaze (and Uchihas are best-known for the intensity of their gazes). I live the description and I'm a fan of ItaSaku, so it was really cute. But in the end it seems one-sided, almost as if Itachi has a hidden agenda of his own. That's the only thing I would criticize. But the whole story was fantastic.
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I'm not trying to by rude or anything, but I will be blunt; It was quiet uneventful and, after some after thought...very VERY boring. But well written. You ruined the whole thing towards the end.
silveroaks chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
that was soooo adorable ! :D
Hisaharu chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
/flips all the fucking tables ever made
THIS IS NOT FAIR I DEMAND ITACHI SHOWS SOME TYPE OF LIVE I MEAN OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS AND IT'S WRITTEN SO NICELY BUT IS IT ALL ONE SIDED IN THE END? IS HE IN LOVE OR LUST OR FRIENDSHIP OR WHAT

/Sobs./ this was such a 10/10 and I love it. I think there was no OOCness and think if anything this was how it would have happened under these circumstances...
BUT DID HE RESLLY LOVE HER OR
Strata's Stargazer chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Aw, so cute!
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
You write really good stories. I particularly love the way this story went. The ending was especially thoughtful. It's the truth I think that Itachi may have acted that way. It makes me smile the way she had to agree to marry him when he never even asked. That was a ninja ending right there.
SakuraHimeYoi chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Its really sweet:)
mollycoddle chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I love the fact that Sasuke was supportive and the all-around greatness of this fic-also, there was nothing rushed, so yay.
writingpenguin chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Cute. :)
Sekowari chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Such a sweet, entertaining, enjoyable story! When I read the parts about Valentine's Day, I couldn't help thinking it was such good timing that Valentine's Day is in fact only about a week away xD
197 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »