Reviews for The Course of True Love
Strata's Stargazer chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Aw, so cute!
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
You write really good stories. I particularly love the way this story went. The ending was especially thoughtful. It's the truth I think that Itachi may have acted that way. It makes me smile the way she had to agree to marry him when he never even asked. That was a ninja ending right there.
SakuraHimeYoi chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Its really sweet:)
mollycoddle chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I love the fact that Sasuke was supportive and the all-around greatness of this fic-also, there was nothing rushed, so yay.
writingpenguin chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Cute. :)
Sekowari chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Such a sweet, entertaining, enjoyable story! When I read the parts about Valentine's Day, I couldn't help thinking it was such good timing that Valentine's Day is in fact only about a week away xD
Conrii chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Adorable.
punnylove chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
One of the most well-written Itachi/Sakura fics I've read. The formatting is very well done, as are the characterizations and overall writing. Great job!
guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
No offense but I thought ur story somehow implied one sided sasusaku...maybe cos I am sasusaku fan and I like angst...Nvm...all I have to say is,ur writing is beautiful!
mililli chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Very sweet and cute :3
HeliosEcslipse chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
sweet story!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This is so adorable! I couldn't get enough of it! :D
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This was cute. A little unbelievable with her being in love since she was five, but meh. Still cute.
Reina Leva chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I don't usually read ItaSaku since I'm all for SasuSaku but this was simply amazing. I am at a loss of words. I love how you depicted Sasuke here, as a teammate and a brother. I also loved Itachi's characterization. Loved this so much.
Katara-Hatake chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This was, at the start, painfully sad to read.
But I liked it on the end!

K-H