Reviews for Mr Collins was dead
Lady of Sign chapter 8 . 7/10
I like this spin on Charlotte and the Fitzwilliam.
Beloved Daughter chapter 8 . 6/22/2014
Absolutely adore this story! It's absolutely genius in its novelty as well as writing style. I can only hope that you will one day update this awesome story!
PadawanCassy chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
That was really good, I like your side notes there interesting. So please keep up the wonderful work and post more soon.
dannyella85 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Hi Letty. I need to get in contact with you because we would like to translate this your story. Write me, please, as soon as possible? Thank you.
Dimac99 chapter 8 . 5/29/2013
I have absolutely adored this story and now am distraught to find it is unfinished! I particularly loved how you did in Mr Collins in such a wonderfully stupid and pointless way - very fitting! I'm sure I must be going to the Big Bad Fire to have enjoyed someone's death so much ;-) I shall just have to assume Charlotte and Fitzwilliam eventually got their Happily Ever After.
1sunfun chapter 8 . 5/2/2013
Nice Story.
Lady-Finwe chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
wow great writing and story line and I hope there will be more chapters to come. Its interesting that your using proper places in the time line and doing all that research just make the story all that better :)
blueberries forever chapter 8 . 3/2/2012
This is one of the best stories i have read. I literally devoured the seven chapters so far, and have been repeatedly ( and i guess rather religiously) been coming back every few weeks to see if you had updated. 'what was to be done' indeed!

Please please dont give up this story. You have wrapped your words in old english so beautifully, it almost wants to make one wax lyrical oneself.

Great work, and Keep it up and here's to romance prevailing over Victorian propriety!
ladyofthedragons1 chapter 8 . 1/18/2012
awesome story i would love to see you pick it up again and finish it
Lady Forrest chapter 8 . 8/30/2011
This story is so great! Too bad you have not finished it. Very disappointing. :(
aniloracanaid chapter 6 . 8/12/2011
The Colonel, oh that man, is so very genuinely delightful. He is thoughtful, kind, caring, and interested in the comfort of the children. There isn't another word, I really feel. He's delightful.
aniloracanaid chapter 5 . 8/12/2011
Charlotte is wonderful. I really am enjoying how the Colonel is learning this through every action he witnesses and moment he spends in her presence. I also need to say that I love this story as it is very much completely awesome.
aniloracanaid chapter 3 . 8/12/2011
I feel a little bit guilty; there haven't been many times when a character's death has made me anything other than utterly bereft. I am very much in favour of this development between the Colonel and Charlotte. I love that she is a whole character and a mother. Little bit of guilt but not much to be completely honest.
Jani chapter 8 . 6/7/2011
A lovely story, very well-told. I know it isn't finished, but thank you for writing and posting what you have. It was obviously a joy to you to write, as it is for us to read. Thank you!
Melodien chapter 8 . 3/18/2011
Oh dear! I must be frank with you...I love this story and am so sad you did not continue it. It's interesting, I love the pair, and stays true to the age. Could you possibly reconsider and continue writing it? Please?