Reviews for Left Behind
adavisa chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Very nice. I really like it. Poor Hermione though. Gotta give Ron a hand though. Its hard to watch the one you love, love someone else.
yay chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
As usual, excellent job, although not quite as good as some of your others.
Rebakah chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
I love how Ron was not portrayed as a jealous idiot and instead as a sensitive loving husband. Great writing! Quality is always better than quantity
msllamalover chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
I love how you didn't demean Ron/Hermione, but still showed how much she loved Fred.

I dont want him to be gone!
Mistymist chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Hi Panny, I just found this on a recommendation thread in T.E. gosh I am slow. I would like to say that I really liked it but it was just a wee bit sad for me. Its well written tells us alot in so few words and is quite well done. I just find it sad and that's all I have to say about that.
WeasleyForMe chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Beautiful! Wow, how noble and selfless of Ron to allow her that. This was lovely and sorrowful and I loved it!
remuslives chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
oh panny, i'm all teared up. that was beautiful. man, i'm still struggling with the tears.
oceanwaters2006 chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Very good, and sad. I refuse to believe Fred is gone...sniff
Jadepowell chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
*cries* I love Fred!

Poor Fred.

Jade
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Wow. That was intent. And for some reason, I'd been expecting that she'd married George (maybe because it's easier for me to understand the twin being so understanding because of how much he himself is sure to miss his brother), but I like that it was Ron who was so understanding. Nicely done.