Reviews for Bloodline Destroyer
Tora808 chapter 3 . 5/7
for the longest time
Clearmens chapter 35 . 4/12
I don't agree. It stands on it own.
Thank you for an excellent story line
Fastfang219 chapter 9 . 3/28
Okay wait wait wait Zabuza named his balls?
SpencerDorman chapter 1 . 2/25
Danzō was the one that had Itachi massacre the Uchiha, while Hiruzen wanted to find a peaceful solution. I get that the situation is different than from canon, but I don't believe it is different enough that would change Hiruzen enough to have him order a massacre of nearly an entire clan.

Also, the Kyubi attacked Konoha because "Tobi" forced it to after he extracted it from within Kushina. Though, you probably just changed it deliberately.
Monster King chapter 35 . 2/21
Shame that it looks like you gave up on the story it was getting goood.
Skeletickles chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
God damn it, not another HarryxKyuubi...
Guest chapter 35 . 12/1/2016
Aww, I liked the op as fuck Naruto :(
LightningFireZC chapter 25 . 11/11/2016
I have been turned off by all the other animes being in this one, you should have mentioned that this naruto would have abilities of other anime heroes
LightningFireZC chapter 23 . 11/1/2016
Damn girls in the fanfiction are abusive :P
Christ Dee chapter 30 . 10/30/2016
Hello dude I've been waiting the new chapters for this story since 5th grade and I am really happy that you finally updated it. Keep up the good work.
Naruto Fanfic Lover chapter 34 . 10/26/2016
Best Fanfic Ilve ever read especially the part when Naruto was to be executed and when he sorta took away sasuke's bloodline
LightningFireZC chapter 14 . 10/24/2016
I think you let naruto get away with too much, this story naruto almost feels like a sasuke getting his way all the time, if naruto did stab neji then he would have been disqualified since you can't fight/interfere with anyones but your own match.
lolitagirl.2015b chapter 12 . 9/21/2016
Oooooooh Ibiki is a pedo ibiki is an pedo!
dynastyhunter chapter 3 . 8/29/2016
Why the family guy reference tho.
MyAnimeFreedom chapter 35 . 7/25/2016