Reviews for Bloodline Destroyer
dynastyhunter chapter 3 . 8/29
Why the family guy reference tho.
ahitt6345 chapter 35 . 7/25
ahitt6345 chapter 10 . 7/25
That ending tho.
ahitt6345 chapter 4 . 7/25
In this chapter, Why is anko willfully disclosing anbu identities? What? These are military secrets and she's exposing them to some random kid!
Great story
FrostwhiteStorm1614 chapter 7 . 7/1
wtf did you make a natsu
FrostwhiteStorm1614 chapter 4 . 7/1
i officially love this story
Marshman101 chapter 8 . 6/30
The gay dragon made me laugh
HiriShigi chapter 10 . 5/25
This story keeps getting better and better! I laugh my head off every single chapter! You are amazing~
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 3 . 5/7
I understand bashing Sasuke and Sakura, but what you did with Sakura is beyond ridiculous. He didn't fire a firball, that was just his awesomeness radiating off of him... I mean for real?
arinasution5 chapter 9 . 4/8
Hn
Please. Don't forget quotation marks.
sabneckarova chapter 20 . 3/20
ooo
1529 chapter 35 . 3/16
Reading this story, I disagree with the a/n at the end... making a character extremely powerful can work just fine. The problem run into in this story is not making the characters too powerful, instead it was the unevenness of the story.

First Naruto was powerful, then (as authors always do) he was suddenly both weaker as well as reading combat as a game, and then he suddenly became only average in power... this uneven treatment is the worst thing an author can do to their story, build a character and a world, but a story should progress not jump around like this did towards the end.
Tzar Vukovi Krvavi Dvorac chapter 3 . 3/12
holy shit when the cavemen started singing that exact song started playing on my phone
1,564 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »