Reviews for Emmett at
update, pwetty pwease

(Update, pretty please?)

Weird, I know :D
Formidable Rain chapter 6 . 11/4/2008
lmao...you continued. This chapter didn't make much sense, and Edward doesn't have telepathy, just mind-reading. People can't hear his thoughts, and he can't send thoughts to anyone.
Fairyfox chapter 6 . 10/3/2008
LOL, couldn't stop laughing, please update soon.
moony101 chapter 6 . 7/6/2008
only Emmet would press The Button. well, at least it didn't implode the world, right? great 2 past chapters! Please update soon! :)
moony101 chapter 5 . 7/6/2008
the white house. nice. Couldn't you picture the cullens in the white house; smart-talking their way in, pretending to be part of the Secret Service?
Rider Arya Svit-kona chapter 6 . 6/23/2008
haha It's cute. I like it. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Arya
Formidable Rain chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Yeah, that was a funny email. Emmett should have re-dressed the manequins. That would be funny. Oh! Or he could have put lingre into people's carts while they were looking away! lolz
oXXb00kw0rmXXo chapter 6 . 6/22/2008
Oh god, we do have weird convos... but my friends are still weirder, Two slept over last night and pretty much took over my house. They know my neighborhood better than ME! If that's not weird, tall me what is. Oh yeah, and every time I go on a walk I get lost so I make them come cuz they get us unlost... oops?

Anyhow... WHOO! I loved that! Gosh, that is cliche. AND EMMETT FOUND THE BUTTON! Beep- pow pow pow... reflect of Emmett... "AH!" Haha, I can't wait for more!
fluffily chapter 4 . 6/6/2008
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! MORE MORE MORE!
moony101 chapter 4 . 6/5/2008
wow. What goes threw Emmet's mind on a daily basis must be scarry. Awesome Chapter!
Rider Arya Svit-kona chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
haha I love that! hehe I can't wait to see what happens next!

Arya
Mered chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
First - Edward can hear thoughts. Not think them to other people. This would be considered an AU fic if he could. *shakes head*
briiittx xhc chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
Sweet!

This was a good story!

I was cracking up alot of the time!
briiittx xhc chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I love those things Emmett was doing!

I would crack up if I really saw someone doing that!

Can't wait to read more!
oXXb00kw0rmXXo chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
Haha, nice! I loved it! My friends had to drag me into Hot Topic... I'm a total preppy girl, so they were all starin at me... I'm kinda scared of that place. They dragged me in 2 times! And then they wouldn't go into American Eagle for 2 minutes! Ugh... to think that my best friends would torture me so...