Reviews for Intermezzo
Aono Tsukune chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
pls make a new chapter if you can

i love the story i love it very much.

i feel every sensation and i feel that i can see what they doing, feel her love.

i would love if you make a new chapter but if you not wanted its not your fault !

the last what i will say is that i truly will have this story in my memorys for ever and a big thanks to you to let your creativity make such a good story.

a big thanks from Aono Tsukune / a Nishino & Manaka love fun
vampirebeast01 chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
u said that next chapter will be coming soon,but taht was 2 years ago,plx mmake another chapter!
karindra chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Hey, why don't you continue this interesting story...

I want to know more of it...

please update it...

all of ichigo-fan would be happy...
anitosh sovereignty chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Wow, what a great fic so far, I'm loving it, and this seems very believable as well. Aww, just so cute, and very well written as well. I'm glad you wrote this! Thank you!
ChasingCarsAllDayLong chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
Really good!
Heero Strife chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
What a nice fic... Really good.

I fell in love with nishino... again.
Paosheep chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
This is a fun story. The language is a little more extravagant than I would like, but that's more on account of my personal preferences, rather than any fault of yours. You're staying very true to the characters, I feel, and I appreciate the efforts you've made to retain their Japanese elements and characteristics; it's an especially nice touch considering the story's setting. If you end up writing more, I look forward to reading it.
imalwayshere chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
It's a good story. It made my day and i just so happan to have finished the manga. Update soon.

Please!
ButcherBlues chapter 2 . 12/19/2008
This story is absolutely beautiful. One of the best writings I've read so far, and I've been reading fanfics for years! I totally love your writing style-few dialogues, more character introspection. It's always been preference when it comes to stories.

Ichigo 100% is one of my favorite manga series, and since I read the first chapter of that manga I've been rooting for Nishino. I've always thought she was the perfect match for Junpei. After reading Ichigo 100%, I thought there was no way anybody could still come up with a fanfic for a story that seem to have covered all possible situations. Jealousy, love, friendship, everything-the tale has been told. So I was not really expecting much when I browsed this category. But I'm glad I've stumbled across your work. Your story makes me want to reread the entire manga!

The charaterization of Manaka and Nishino... I'm completely floored! The awkwardness and longing, Manaka's realization of the depth of his love for Nishino, and Nishino's quiet strength. You've captured everything!

I seriously hope you find time to update this story. I'll be looking forward to it.

_
Markus chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
Amazing STORY!

Can't wait for the next chapter :D

it would be great if the artist actually drew this :P

If your still writing :D

please post the next chapter up real soon!

CANT WAIT :D
arcane d chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Wow. I'm quite enamored. I came by to randomly check out the caliber of the writers here (also partly because I used to like Ichigo 100%) in and surely you did not dissapoint. You have insane talent as a writer, and it's a bit of a shame that it's all wasted on fanfictions. I would love to see an original prose or story done by you. Would you consider making a fictionpress account? The link to my own account is /~arcaned and I also used to have a fanfiction account long ago.
BlueTdragon chapter 2 . 11/3/2008
That was beautiful. I'm not sure if you're going to continue this story or not but, if not it's going to be a shame. I love the flow of the story and can't find any spelling or grammar mistakes. So keep up the good work on any future stories.
xleon chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
i really like ur fanfic,, so please make the continue of this story.. i support nishino and junpei tu..
Sigmasonic X chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
Great job! It's rare to see a good romantic fanfic like this, especially one for this pairing, which gets some irrational hate from some people. I really hope you finish the next chapter soon!
Kitsune6 chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
Really great story. Your writing is very good. Too bad not many people have seen this show, or you'd get more reviews.

You might want to break your paragraphs up a bit, and maybe increase the spacing to 1.5 lines, with more after/before each paragraph. That's easy to do with Word/OpenOffice and improves readability a lot. Your writing is good, but it's hard to read bunched up.

Keep up the great work. )