Reviews for Minerva McGonagall and the Insurance Salesman
Animorphgirl chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Excellent story! Very funny idea and well executed. McGonagall was perfectly in character. Poor Brian-he had no idea what he got himself into with insuring a magical school. At least things will calm down somewhat after that year...or so we're lead to believe by the end of book 7. Great job.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Oh dear, Brian! Oh dear!
thearcherballet chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
oh wow this was really fun to read :D hahahahaha i loved it
aryllia chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Poor- poor Mr Hemmings... *doubles over laughing*
Prosperosdaughter chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Oh my word - how funny is this? I just was not expecting

"'unexpectedly turning evil' policy" - what an absolute hoot the whole thing is. Brilliant concept.
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Oh my. :D
Librasmile chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Brilliant! I just had to figure out who I thought Hogwarts' insurance agency was for my story Confessions of a Cornwall Grad ( which is all about Hogwarts' accountant ). Just BRILLIANT. And he needs a sequel, lol.
bluemeanies chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
lol
Lord of the Phoenix chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
LOL!
sammyfish chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Very funny, well done :)
Splash123 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Hysterical. Poor, poor Brian.
RofS chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I was wondering, since your story reads like a one-shot, but isn't marked complete - are you planning on continuing this?
verity candor chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Hil. A. Rious. So so so funny. I loved the subterfuge on McGonagall's end - eating the owls, Harry, Ron and Hermione as "gifted students". I imagine trying to insure Hogwarts really /would/ be a nightmare!
Heptagon chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
What a nifty idea, what a funny story. I burst out laughing at the 'unexpectedly turning evil' policy part, and this line made me smile as well, "They'd never heard of risk assessments, and sometimes he wondered if they'd heard of common sense." :)
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I am reminded of a comic book I once read, where one New Yorker explained to another how an insurance company had had the clever notion of insuring against the damage accidentally caused when superheroes battled supervillains. They went out of business very quickly.

I quite liked Mrs. Hemmings' explanation of why they never visited her half of the family, and Mr. Hemmings' daughter being a student at Hogwarts.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »